William James?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William James?

who is this guy...and why is he playing?

I've been asking this for three weeks.
    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

he used to play for the Giants and the Jags I think. Lions signed him earlier this year. He is absolute garbage.
      [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Thank you guys. I don't get to watch the games that often, but seeing this dude play....he's easily one of the worst CB's I've ever seen on the lions (and that's saying something).

Comment

This #25 White dude is a real crowd pleaser too.
          [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

For some reason this organization has completely ignored CB's in the draft. In the Millen years that was probably a blessing (hahaha) since he would have screwed it up. But honestly there is not 1 Lion drafted CB on this roster. In years past Bly, Bodden, Buchanon & Henry all FA or acquired in a trade.
            Why don't the Lions place a high value on drafting CB's?
            This would be a solid year to start in the draft. Plenty of options to improve our secondary. Imo very deep CB draft.

Comment

Originally posted by noondog View Post
              This #25 White dude is a real crowd pleaser too.
              That 162 yard scramble pass to Driver that he got blown up on nearly gave me a grabber. At that point I knew my old Lions were back.

Comment

Will James is excellent and has been playing pretty well up untill the last few weeks.
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Is he the William Peterson who played for the Giants a while ago?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                    Is he the William Peterson who played for the Giants a while ago?
                    he is indeed. dropped his name when he went to the Eagles.
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
                      For some reason this organization has completely ignored CB's in the draft. In the Millen years that was probably a blessing (hahaha) since he would have screwed it up. But honestly there is not 1 Lion drafted CB on this roster. In years past Bly, Bodden, Buchanon & Henry all FA or acquired in a trade.
                      Why don't the Lions place a high value on drafting CB's?
                      This would be a solid year to start in the draft. Plenty of options to improve our secondary. Imo very deep CB draft.
                      If our defensive line could put the QB on his arse, we wouldn't have to worry as much about the secondary. Rodgers has been sacked a ton this year; 43 times before Thanksgiving (over 4 per game). Their offensive line has done a horrible job protecting him this year. How many times did we put him on the carpet?

Once. Once.... FREAKING ONE SACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we had a good line, guys like Bly, Bodden, Buchanon would be just fine. If we don't fix the line, it doesn't matter if we have good DBs. They can only cover for so long before coverage breaks down with even the best corners.

Comment

i would probably kill for bly and bodden again
                        SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                        Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information