Post your Lion's mocks here!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Suh, DT - Nebraska

The closer the draft is getting the more confident the Rams are going to take Bradford. We get the best player in the draft similar to when we got Calvin Johnson.

2. Jahvid Best, RB - Cal

Anyone find it odd the Lions haven't shown any interest in the free agent RBs? The position is far from stable and we've lacked a home run hitter for a while now. I'm not worried about the concussion.

3. Amari Spievey, CB - Iowa

Very underrated corner,physical.

4. Mike Johnson, OG - Alabama
    Can back up all of the offensive line positions, but I picture him as our LG. Been a part of a successful Alabama line.

5. John Connor, FB - Kentucky

We've already brought him in for a visit and I like his skill set for a FB. I've always been a fan of an offensive having a true FB which a lot of teams are moving away from. Should be an asset to the running game.

Comment

• i wouldn't mind lining spievey up at safety either. that's a no downside pick.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
        i wouldn't mind lining spievey up at safety either. that's a no downside pick.
        I could see that, he reminds me of Charles Godfrey coming out for some reason.

Edit - I noticed Linval Joseph in your sig, you see much of him? I have to ask my buddy TitansCJFTW about him. He's a big ECU fan.

Comment

• iowa does a great job of training their little guys to hit. its almost as if they only scout former water boys who love their mommas to play DB for them.
          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
            iowa does a great job of training their little guys to hit. its almost as if they only scout former water boys who love their mommas to play DB for them.
            totally uncalled for Clint, but funny! ;o)

What came of the job promotion?

Comment

• Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
              totally uncalled for Clint, but funny! ;o)

What came of the job promotion?
              fail. oh well. i interviewed strong, but i kind of came out of nowhere. my name is out there in the district now and it gives me time to polish my presentation and skills. i'll probably have a couple more shots this year....especially if/when whoever they hired fails. (they've had 5 managers in 5 years) so i shouldn't have to wait too long. that store is shaky at developing talent and its obvious in their sales and customer numbers. hopefully they at least found an older and self-motivated person who can do the job themselves with little training.
              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information