No announcement yet.

Lions DC Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade the second to pick to Philly, they could take Berry.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
      Calvin stays put ... check the threads about trading CJ & the overwhelming response to that idea was NO! I would salivate over trading the #2 overall for some 2nds & a swap of 1st rounders with NE. That goes against their tendancies however, but in fantasy land GM world it may fly? ;o) Some guys I woud like assuming we have multiple 2nd rounders ... Mike Iupati,Arthur Jones, Brandon Graham, Kyle Wilson, Brandon Ghee, Greg Hardy, Jahvid Best,Sean Weatherspoon.

Oh, if no trade takes place & Suh goes #1 to the Rams McCoy is the pick.
      Thanks for asking, best of luck!
      agree 100%

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

I selected Gerald McCoy.... but no response on the Karney trade?!

Comment

Haha based off your sig, I can tell you are pumped for the Karney trade.

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
            Haha based off your sig, I can tell you are pumped for the Karney trade.
            Definately. Not to mention I get a 6th with him for a 5th haha... I was gonna offer a 4th by itself. I mean, is Jerome even a decent FB? He was a RB in a town near mine, but idk about blocking and all. Karney you get a legit blocker who would help Smith/ whoever the draft gives.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
              Definately. Not to mention I get a 6th with him for a 5th haha... I was gonna offer a 4th by itself. I mean, is Jerome even a decent FB? He was a RB in a town near mine, but idk about blocking and all. Karney you get a legit blocker who would help Smith/ whoever the draft gives.
              I suppose I like it. We could use a thumper and we wouldn't be losing a pick...

Comment

Karney for a fourth would have been Matt Millenesque

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  Karney for a fourth would have been Matt Millenesque
                  Please tell me how?

Comment

Please tell me how?
                    My own two cents: This is a deep draft trading our 4th is like trading a third. Karney isn't worth a 3rd to this team given our current situation.

BTW Smith is hurt, if no other back is selected this year, then it could be far into the season before Karney is even blocking for a halfway decent back. I just don't think the value is there this year for us to trade a 4th for him.

I understand you like him and I respect that, I'm just viewing our 4th basically as a 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
                      My own two cents: This is a deep draft trading our 4th is like trading a third. Karney isn't worth a 3rd to this team given our current situation.

BTW Smith is hurt, if no other back is selected this year, then it could be far into the season before Karney is even blocking for a halfway decent back. I just don't think the value is there this year for us to trade a 4th for him.

I understand you like him and I respect that, I'm just viewing our 4th basically as a 3rd.
                      Yeah this is a very deep draft, and I understand your reasoning. But we essintially adding a member to the offense yall run who will start for sure and do his part and do it well. and I look to trade a next year 2nd to get back up in the draft, and try to get a OL. Getting McCoy helps out. Also, I have a deal in place with another team that if their player falls and noone is a major steal i am trading back into the 10's and picking up a 3rd. Thoughts?

Comment

Yeah this is a very deep draft, and I understand your reasoning. But we essintially adding a member to the offense yall run who will start for sure and do his part and do it well. and I look to trade a next year 2nd to get back up in the draft, and try to get a OL. Getting McCoy helps out. Also, I have a deal in place with another team that if their player falls and noone is a major steal i am trading back into the 10's and picking up a 3rd. Thoughts?
                        I think that is a decent deal, but not if Iupati, Graham, Wilson, or a big steal are available. Picking up an additional 3rd can be a great thing in this draft, but not at the cost of missing out on what a lot of people think are sure things.

Comment

You should try to trade our 2nd, J-Pete and 2011 2nd to San Fran for #13 and draft Joe Haden!

Comment

1. Gerald McCoy
                            2. Kyle Wilson
                            Thoughts?

Comment

1. Gerald McCoy
                              2. Kyle Wilson
                              Thoughts?
                              I would love this for the Lions, very much. I do hope Wilson is still there by the start of the second round.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Yeah I figured yall would like so far, not to mention the addition of Karney!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information