Clear All

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
    1. Gerald McCoy
    2. Kyle Wilson
    Thoughts?
    sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
      I would love this for the Lions, very much. I do hope Wilson is still there by the start of the second round.
      P.I.M.P.

If you tell me that we got one of Mike Johnson, Jon Asamoah, Dexter McCluster or Montario Hardesty in the third, it will be boner-iffic.
      [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So let's say hypothetically the Rams go the Bradford route, that would mean both Suh and McCoy are there for the taking, who do we take?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
          So let's say hypothetically the Rams go the Bradford route, that would mean both Suh and McCoy are there for the taking, who do we take?
          Ahhh ... that question. Very nice for us. If Mayhew is as sharp as he thinks he is (marinate on that) he should be on the horn to trade that sucka #2 pick. (San Francisco, New England, Philadelphia holla!) I mean likely some portion of a deal would be in place pre draft for said QB (like the past few years) & the suspense of who is #1 is gone. Thanks St. Louis ;o) So the trade is already in the works ... we acquire multiple picks & trade back to get an Eric Berry, Joe Haden, CJ Spiller, Anthony Davis, Derrick Morgan, Brian Price etc heck, McCoy might even be there depending on how far we trade back?!

If St. Louis reveals their hand early, we have so much leverage in this draft.
          Suh-pendus!!! HA!

Comment

suh. i like his production, vision, and hands better than mccoy's quickness. i would be open to a trade down if it was fair value and not too far down the board.
            SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
            Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

The Suh-clear bomb! RUN to the podium!
              [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Suh- 55 GP 200 TKL 56 TFL 26.5 sacks
                McCoy- 40 GP 83 TKL 33 TFL 14.5 sacks

Both are awesome, but Suh is just sick, thus I would go Suh.

I also would not mind trading down if a good deal came along. Hopefully St. Louis takes Bradford and Seattle really likes Clausen. Washington could pose a threat to Seattle, forcing them to move up. If we could swap picks with Seattle (2 for 6) for their 2nd rounder (pick 40) that would be awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by cotts1 View Post
                  Suh- 55 GP 200 TKL 56 TFL 26.5 sacks
                  McCoy- 40 GP 83 TKL 33 TFL 14.5 sacks

Both are awesome, but Suh is just sick, thus I would go Suh.

I also would not mind trading down if a good deal came along. Hopefully St. Louis takes Bradford and Seattle really likes Clausen. Washington could pose a threat to Seattle, forcing them to move up. If we could swap picks with Seattle (2 for 6) for their 2nd rounder (pick 40) that would be awesome...
                  Its a great thing college stats are a direct correlation to pro success.

Comment

they both played in the same conference against the exact same competition so these mean a little bit more than average.
                    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenLament View Post
                      I do think the TFLs and sacks are more important than tackles or INTs, especially from the DT position.

Comment

Don't make me throw Tebow's stats up here boys! ;o)

Comment

Regardless, 200 tackles from a DT is ridiculous....

Comment

Originally posted by cotts1 View Post
                            Regardless, 200 tackles from a DT is ridiculous....
                            It really is completely insane, although I do want to say that McCoy's linemates have been better than Suh's. Not to take anything away from Suh's freakishness, but he was one of the few playmaker @ nebraska.

Regardless: Suh is creepy good. But saying he's THAT much better than anyone else really isn't fair by McCoy.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

It really is completely insane, although I do want to say that McCoy's linemates have been better than Suh's. Not to take anything away from Suh's freakishness, but he was one of the few playmaker @ nebraska.
                              That just shows his stats were more amazing, when he was double and tripled teamed haha

Comment

I think for DT they mean more than say QB. Especially when you add in the factors of the conference he was in, the pressure he faced when being doubled constantly and the fact that his stats are so great for his position. You don't often see that many tackles from a DT. The stats are just a measure of production.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information