Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zac follett is insane

http://apps.detnews.com/apps/blogs/l...hp?blogid=2052

at around the 1:46 mark i half expected to see him being chased by a lion. good stuff though.
    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

That was cool. The Cat Haven in Fresno .. .I'll be on the look out for more charitable opportunities involving them & Mr. Follett.

He is the man, I liked him before but my fondness for #49 just went up exponentially!! I hope he is in the future plans for more than just special teams ... Gun & Schwartz must love his no fear mentality.

Comment

i wonder what mayhew thought when the tiger starting getting possessive of his helmet at the beginning and then drug is tooth over his arm at the end.
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

I use to live in Fresno, didnt know about this place. I will have to check it out when I go back in the summer. Can Follet bring Matthews, when he comes back?

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

lmao, i just found the random videos of him trying to rap on his site. i like the energy...just has to work on the singing, lighting, and camera work.
          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

update-is a real safari to africa next for follett?

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...ght_regre.html

"Let's put those lions exactly where they were - there's a reason they're at the Cat Haven,'' Schwartz said. "They used to be lions. Let's not give Zack too much credit for getting in. When he makes the trip to a safari in Africa and gets out in the wild, then maybe he'll prove something.''
            Schwartz paused for a quick moment and then said, "I've just thrown the gauntlet down to him and that's probably not a good idea. Knowing him, that's not a good thing to do.''
            Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information