Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What CB would you like to see the Lions take in the draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What CB would you like to see the Lions take in the draft?

Arron Ross in round 2 would be nice. WHo do you think the Lions will or should take because obviously we still need another CB to fill in for Dre Bly.

i would absolutely love to see revis fall to our pick in the second i think he's gonig to be real good and with houston passing him as #2 CB IMO i think theres a chance that happens

Comment

Damieyon Hughes in the second, he had a ton of picks and seems to be a defensive gamechanger in that regard, he's not specatacular in man coverage so playing in the Cover 2 should make him that much more dangerous.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
        Damieyon Hughes in the second, he had a ton of picks and seems to be a defensive gamechanger in that regard, he's not specatacular in man coverage so playing in the Cover 2 should make him that much more dangerous.
        I like Hughes, but in the third.

Comment

aftre his 40 time he could be picked in the third definitly not high in the second

Comment

Marcus McCauley.
            Last edited by WMD; 03-13-2007, 06:34 PM.

Comment

I'd like to see what Dee McCann could do from last year. I thought he looked decent in preseason.

Depending on who else we sign and what we do in the draft, I wouldn't be suprised if K. Smith gets cut.

Comment

1. Houston
                2. Revis
                3. Hughes
                4. McCauley
                5. Ross

Comment

leon hall would be a decent prospect especially in the cover two we're just in no position to get him and we'd have to trade up for houston. Revis could fall but it's slim. Hughes is probably the most likely option but i would love to get revis if it was possible

Comment

Anybody have an opinion on Tanard Jackson? I've heard him labeled as a zone corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      I like Hughes, but in the third.
                      has he really dropped that far, i didnt know that. If he's there id absolutely take him in the 3rd

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
                        has he really dropped that far, i didnt know that. If he's there id absolutely take him in the 3rd
                        I think he will be there in the third. I'm interested to see if he will be in Scott's two round mock.

Comment

I want a CB with some good return skills. Detroit would love ton ot have to rely on Eddie Drummond for that this year. It'd be nice to not have to use up a roster spot on a guy who only returns kicks (and not very well anymore either).
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

that can be done in the 5th probably a wr or CB depth

Comment

I think Hughes in the 3rd is the best option. He is suited for a Cover 2 D. Aaron Ross struggles like hell in zone but could be a great lockdown man-to man, so I think we could pass. Revis would be the best option is he dropped but it more than likely won't. Plus if it is him and Blalock sitting in round 2, I take The Bank because he could start from Day 1 at OG. Hopefully we will be able to pick 2 guys in Round 2 and in Round 3 after we trade down.

Originally posted by supermario86
                              Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information