No announcement yet.

Would you trade for Albert Haynesworth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sims wasn't a starter. he was a lump of garbage that kept follett out of the starting lineup because it would have caused friction in the locker room.
    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
      sims wasn't a starter. he was a lump of garbage that kept follett out of the starting lineup because it would have caused friction in the locker room.
      I agree. Sims is addition by subtraction and had no ties to the current regime. He would have been allowed to walk as a FA in 2011. Sims never even played in both of Detroit's victories last season.

Comment

Originally posted by boknows34 View Post
        I agree. Sims is addition by subtraction and had no ties to the current regime. He would have been allowed to walk as a FA in 2011. Sims never even played in both of Detroit's victories last season.
        Maybe not the coaching staff ... but don't kid yourself, Mayhew was right there next to Millen in the war room when Detroit drafted Sims. both palyed at FSU ... there were stil lsome ties.

Philly goes 0-16 with Sims in the line up! (jk)

The "pain train" Follett would be an amazing story if he blossomed & stepped it up as a 7th round draft pick & became a starter ... with Levy a 4th rounder, that would be a pleasant surprise & production from mid & late round draft picks ... quite a change for the Lions.

Comment

Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
          Maybe not the coaching staff ... but don't kid yourself, Mayhew was right there next to Millen in the war room when Detroit drafted Sims. both palyed at FSU ... there were stil lsome ties.

Philly goes 0-16 with Sims in the line up! (jk)

The "pain train" Follett would be an amazing story if he blossomed & stepped it up as a 7th round draft pick & became a starter ... with Levy a 4th rounder, that would be a pleasant surprise & production from mid & late round draft picks ... quite a change for the Lions.
          the fact that htey are still in the NFL after their rookie years is already flabbergasting.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...rth-move-again

Clock is ticking...

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
              lmao if they want okung and we took him and haynesworth
              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                Thats an intersting catch-22.

Originally posted by Siefert View Post
                Reports have suggested the Redskins want to draft a left tackle at No. 4 overall. If they send Haynesworth to Detroit, the Lions might take the left tackle Washington is targeting with their No. 2 overall pick. The Redskins would be cutting off their nose to spite their face, or something like that.

Comment

There's all sorts of reports out there that say Trent Williams is the OT the Redskins really want, so the Okung speculation may be incorrect.

Comment

Haynesworth and #4 for #2. I could see that. Maybe.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

espn insider was speculating a third rounder
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                        espn insider was speculating a third rounder
                        That'd be fine with me but I was just thinking of something that wouldn't screw the Skins.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

I could see something like a 3rd for Haynesworth it would be worth the gamble, majority of the major money is already paid out. They'd be crazy not to do it, when Big Al plays hard when his heart is into it, and I think Schwartz can do that with his prior relationship with him with the Titans.

Now it might be crazy but I believe in taking the BPA no matter what position. So I would still take Suh but I'd move him out on the end, that way you got a dominating group on the line

Vanden Bosch - Haynesworth - Williams - Suh

Comment

i'd call every high revenue team and see if they wanted to trade up. jerry jones wouldn't care if he has to pay #2 money in an uncapped year.
                            Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

I just saw a clip that Jason La Caforna says Haynesworth will be traded for a third rounder today, do you guys think we would trade a third next year for him? or is now a dead issue?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information