Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and we lost

Comment

• The Greatest upset ever. Sorry guys but Wow.

1. Appalachain State over Michigan
      2. Boise State over Oklahoma.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• I can't believe that. That was just an unbelievable game!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• good bye lloyd carr.

Thanks to Gang Green for the SIG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpbXXPOgR2w

Comment

• Alright guys Im gonna go buy a gun. Then shoot myself

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Dear god, I can't believe i just saw that. Easily one of the most exciting finishes I've ever seen in my life.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
              It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
              Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
              http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
              421 Witness
              756*

Comment

• oh dear god... i had my phone off and i turned it on after the game and i had 9 messages from friends laughing at me.... screw it im rocking a michigan shirt first day of school wed....
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Can we forfeit the rest?

Comment

• I really feel for you guys. I don't what you can salvedge after something like this.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      I really feel for you guys. I don't what you can salvedge after something like this.
                      i hope to god mcguffie doesnt go somewhere else now....
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• hope for michigan still exists.........for the hockey team

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          I really feel for you guys. I don't what you can salvedge after something like this.
                          Thanks, but we don't deserve pity. We suck

Comment

• Just got back from the Big House. Ann Arbor is like a ******* funeral parlor right now.

Anyways, that game rated about a ten billion on the nut punch scale, but the only thing you can do now is devote the rest of the season to proving it was a fluke.
                            “Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.”

- Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by srv fan View Post
                              Just got back from the Big House. Ann Arbor is like a ******* funeral parlor right now.

Anyways, that game rated about a ten billion on the nut punch scale, but the only thing you can do now is devote the rest of the season to proving it was a fluke.
                              exactly... if they go 10-1 and really beat up on every team they face is a top 5 finish likely?

Comment

• Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
                                exactly... if they go 10-1 and really beat up on every team they face is a top 5 finish likely?
                                I hope not. Let this game burn. We don't deserve a top 5, top 10, top 25, or top 100.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information