Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    Thanks, but we don't deserve pity. We suck
    Trust me, I follow the Gophers. I know suckiness.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I have already asked my employer to schedule me to work Saturday mornings and afternoons so I won't have an excuse to put myself through any more of this agony.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        I have already asked my employer to schedule me to work Saturday mornings and afternoons so I won't have an excuse to put myself through any more of this agony.
        Yeah, there's no reason to watch anymore.

Comment

• When will UoM finally fire Lloyd?

I graduated in '95 and this guy has been losing big games without fail.

Now he loses to DivII

Comment

• Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
            When will UoM finally fire Lloyd?

I graduated in '95 and this guy has been losing big games without fail.

Now he loses to DivII
            They'll fire him discreetly and announce it as his retiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
              They'll fire him discreetly and announce it as his retiring.

I just don't how a school with such great academics could put up with such a dimwit for a Head Coach.

I would assume UoM could find the next Bill Walsh -- not some Barry Switzer buffoon who only wins when he has 10 Day 1 draft picks playing.

Lloyd is just plain stupid and is there because he is JAWG who is michigan nice.

Comment

• They'll wait to see how he does this year. As unlikely as it sounds right now, we still have a realistic shot of finishing the season 10-2 or 9-3. I think if he beats Ohio State, he buys himself another year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                  They'll wait to see how he does this year. As unlikely as it sounds right now, we still have a realistic shot of finishing the season 10-2 or 9-3. I think if he beats Ohio State, he buys himself another year.
                  Another year of Lloyd mediocrity. He is just dumb as a box of rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                    They'll wait to see how he does this year. As unlikely as it sounds right now, we still have a realistic shot of finishing the season 10-2 or 9-3. I think if he beats Ohio State, he buys himself another year.
                    Does he want another year with guys like Crable, Henne, Hart, Long, (probably) Manningham, Arrington etc... leaving? Actually, he probably does considering they're 0-3 vs. O-State and lost to Appy

Comment

• Well ol Lloyd & the Wolverines just ruined my weekend and Saturdays the rest of the fall. I simply went to bed after the game ended to try and avoid me breaking everything in my house.

Comment

• I am no longer a Michigan fan thank god, but Fire Lloyd Carr.

Comment

• it has always been said that it is better to lose at the beginning of the season, rather then the end. i dont know how much of this is true in this circumstance but....

Comment

• Originally posted by jbombul View Post
                            it has always been said that it is better to lose at the beginning of the season, rather then the end. i dont know how much of this is true in this circumstance but....
                            That is true. Just look back to last year had you played OSU earlier instead of the last game of the season you might have been in the title game. In this situation though it doesn't matter where this loss would have come. Michigan now has NO chance of getting to the championship, the best you can hope for is winning the Big Ten and the Rose Bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
                              exactly... if they go 10-1 and really beat up on every team they face is a top 5 finish likely?
                              After this game it is now impossible for any Michigan player to win the Heisman, and mostl ikely this team could win out and still not be in the top 5 at the least.

I want to know where Michigan will be ranked now???

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                                After this game it is now impossible for any Michigan player to win the Heisman, and mostl ikely this team could win out and still not be in the top 5 at the least.

I want to know where Michigan will be ranked now???
                                It's not impossible for Heisman. Hart could still win it, he still had a great game yesterday though losing does hurt a bit. Top 5 is also possible but not very likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information