No announcement yet.

Michigan Wolverines Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the pink slips already on Lloyd's desk?

Comment

• Meh. I thought the offense was fine, while Henne was in there. They completely looked like crap as soon as Mallett came in. Despite the stupid mistakes (Henne INT, penalty causing them to punt, missed FG, stupid call by Lloyd to go for it) which lead to few points, I was impressed in the first half. I mean, we put up almost 300 yards of offense in the 1st half, which was just 62 less than Ohio State had the entire game against the mighty Akron. Six of our seven offensive drives made it into Oregon territory in the first half and all six were 40 yards or longer. I was surprised at how bad Mallett played and how poorly the offense played under him. Mallett killed almost all of our drives and then fumbled on the only second half drive that we did anything. I'm not worried about the offense at all, as long as we minimize the mistakes and Chad Henne is healthy.

Vikes, I'm not worried about what Joe said. He probably either didn't watch the game or didn't turn it on until the 2nd half. If he had half the class that his fellow Ohio State fans had, he'd educate himself before commenting on Michigan. I pretty much ignore his comments because he doesn't have an ounce of facts or knowledge in them.

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed that Michigan hasn't won since Bo died?
        Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

• Originally posted by JPLUFF View Post
          Has anyone else noticed that Michigan hasn't won since Bo died?
          I did. I thought that was pretty weird.

Comment

• So, just hypothetically speaking here, but if Lloyd gets fired during the season who would take over for him? English maybe? Granted the defense has been playing like absolute crap. I don't know if it's English's fault or not, because he's a good defensive coordinator, it just looked like the players weren't doing their part..
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
              So, just hypothetically speaking here, but if Lloyd gets fired during the season who would take over for him? English maybe? Granted the defense has been playing like absolute crap. I don't know if it's English's fault or not, because he's a good defensive coordinator, it just looked like the players weren't doing their part..
              I guarantee he won't get fired during the season. He could go 0-12 and Michigan would still wait until the season is done. The Athletic Department loves him for whatever reason that is.

Comment

• Well, two straight losses at home makes me think otherwise, but you could be right.

Guess Lloyd must be blackmailing the athletic department if he does somehow keep his job.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• BUt hypothetically, English or DeBord would take over for the rest of the season.

Comment

• He needs to step down. Let's just have Mike Hart be a Player/Coach..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      He needs to step down. Let's just have Mike Hart be a Player/Coach..
                      Seriously, that is not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all. He has guaranteed victory next week.

Comment

• posted this in NFLDC history thread in the offtopic forum... but it belongs here too

Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          He needs to step down. Let's just have Mike Hart be a Player/Coach..
                          Don't even get started on Mike Hart. I feel so bad for him. All he does is show up every week and play like a man possessed. He plays through injuries, always fights for every last yard, rarely goes down on first contact, drags defenders, and plays his heart out week in a week out. What does he get for being the heart and sole of the team? An 0-2 start in his senior year and stuck on a team that isn't going anywhere. Someone joked that the NCAA should let Hart transfer to any school he wants to finish his senior year. He deserves so much more.

Comment

• Maybe he'll transfer to Stanford.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I watched the first 2 quarters and about a half of the third before I couldnt watch anymore. Henne was crap. Im sorry whoever said he made the offense go was terribly mistaken. Hart was the offense, Henne was terrible. He had plenty of time yet he did nothing with it. (okay near the end right before he got *hurt* he was getting a bit rushed) Hart was awesome I wish him the best of luck.
                              Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                              Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• Mike Hart has impressed me ever since the first time I saw him step on the field. You can see the passion in his eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information