X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we got Dann O'Neill fills an OT spot

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
      Minor struggles with ball security too...
      Meh, Grady wasn't as bad as I thought last year. He had 2 fumbles to Minor's 1. But you have to admit, he did have 2 very costly fumbles against ND and Wisconsin in '05. Plus he was averaging under 4 yards per carry while Minor was averaging almost 6. I still believe Grady will have to work very hard and show alot if he wants to be the feature back after next season.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

i agree with what all you guys are sayin, but grady wont improve until he gets the ball close to 25 times a day, he is a workhorse and he beats the defense up he won't start getting major yards until the 4th quarter where he does his damage

Comment

You act like Arrington being suspended is a surprise, last year he raped his girlfriend.

Comment

Well, losing 3 projected starters is never good news, at least only one of them is on Defense. If in fact Arrington, Butler, and Germany leave, at least its sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Gang Green View Post
              You act like Arrington being suspended is a surprise, last year he raped his girlfriend.
              No he didn't, the charges were dropped.

Comment

We offered DT from GA Omar Hunter, he could committ in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
                  We offered DT from GA Omar Hunter, he could committ in the near future.
                  Yep. I love that they have offered him finally. I guess all they needed was the film and saw what everybody on Rivals saw. A very quick, powerful and playmaking DT. I hope he commits very soon and it would give us 3 guys that should be able to crack the depth chart very early in their careers. Reading ONeill's article on Rivals got me so excited about him. The film is misleading because Michigan HS football isn't the best competition but his size and potential combined with thwe people he works with has me doing backflips. I want to see how he does at the Michigan camp compared to the other guys that will be there and against some top flight DLineman

Originally posted by supermario86
                  Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

get this garbage off the lions team forum pleaseee. keep it in college football discussion. not everyone here is a u of m fan.

Comment

Originally posted by lionsfan81 View Post
                      get this garbage off the lions team forum pleaseee. keep it in college football discussion. not everyone here is a u of m fan.
                      Just don't click on this thread then. The vast majority of us ARE indeed Wolverines fans.
                      I'm a state.

Comment

Just don't click on this thread then. The vast majority of us ARE indeed Wolverines fans.
                        ok but this is the LIONS team forum, not u of m football forum. save it for somewhere else.

Comment

I agree, and being that most of us ARE Michigan fans, I prefer having the thread here, rather than having to go searching for it on the college football forum.

Originally posted by Jakey
                          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by lionsfan81 View Post
                            ok but this is the LIONS team forum, not u of m football forum. save it for somewhere else.
                            Feel free to start a thread of your favorite team. The majority of us Lions fans that post here are Wolverine fans. Us moderators and Admins have decided not to allow individual team threads in the college football forum. I really don't see how it is such an inconvience to you. If you don't want to post in this thread then ignore it.

Comment

Just found this thread... What the hell do the Lions and Wolverines have in common... I could care less about the Lions.

Anyway.... Carson Butler and Chris Richards will be kicked off the team in a few days most likely.

Comment

Is Kevin Grady any good?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information