Michigan Wolverines Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
    In the overall scheme, yes, Minor may have helped us move the ball better in the second half, but we still would have lost regardless. So no, I don't think it would have made a 30+ point difference.

I should have added the /sarcasm at the end of the sentence about Minor.

Comment

• I don't wish death upon anyone, but if Mark Dantonio burned to death in a fire I'd probably smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
        I don't wish death upon anyone, but if Mark Dantonio burned to death in a fire I'd probably smile.
        Wow, What did Mark D do now?

Comment

• Obviously I wasn't serious with that. But this is what he did: In a post game interview he was asked if he was embarrassed by Michigan State's performance. He responded by saying "No. I'm not embarrassed. Embarrassing would be if our team was 3-9."

His team just got whipped silly and all he can think about is Michigan. Earlier in the week, his team had a chance to go to the Rose Bowl and he could think about was Michigan. Last year his team curb-stomped UAB in his debut and all he could think about after the game was Michigan. The guy is more obsessed with the non-success of Michigan than he is with Michigan State's success. He's making me hate him more than I hate St. Tressel.

He is the reason why a 9-3 season is probably Michigan State's ceiling. He can't keep his mind off Michigan enough to give his full concentration to his own team. He doesn't care about what bowl he makes, because the Michigan game is his National Championship game. The Sparties could go 1-11 but as long as that one win was against Michigan, Mark would be happy.

I hope he doesn't go to Tennessee. I want U-M to get another crack at him next year.

Comment

• I hate Dantonio too. I'd probably be much more interested in following MSU if he weren't there.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Obviously I wasn't serious with that. But this is what he did: In a post game interview he was asked if he was embarrassed by Michigan State's performance. He responded by saying "No. I'm not embarrassed. Embarrassing would be if our team was 3-9."
              wow!! that guy has lots of class. I hope we kick their *** next year.

Comment

• Carson Butler is leaving the team. I don't know when it will be officially announced. Shouldn't be surprising to anyone. He had all-world potential but was more than likely legally ********.

Sam McGuffie has one foot out the door, but hasn't made his final decision yet.

Comment

• Losing McGuffie would make me hate RichRod all the more.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• We're going to have so much depth at running back next year that losing McGuffie won't be a big deal. Don't get wrong, I like the kid but he isn't going to get playing time behind a healthy Brandon Minor and Carlos Brown. Michael Shaw at 100% will probably get his fair share of carries too.

Comment

We're going to have so much depth at running back next year that losing McGuffie won't be a big deal. Don't get wrong, I like the kid but he isn't going to get playing time behind a healthy Brandon Minor and Carlos Brown. Michael Shaw at 100% will probably get his fair share of carries too.
                      I like McGuffie more than Shaw. It just sucks to lose more talent.

The mass exodus continues . . .
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• At least Graham vows to return, as a Sparty I cant say that I'm very happy to hear that since he absolutely dominated us this year.

http://michigan.rivals.com/default.asp?SR=RivalsFP

Comment

• Am I crazy or did I just see something about us beating Duke in basketball?

Originally posted by Jakey
                          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                            Am I crazy or did I just see something about us beating Duke in basketball?
                            It's true. And they beat them pretty good too. No 1 point victory here.

U-M and MSU seem to have swapped football and basketball dominance, haha.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Someone please tell me why McGuffie would leave. I have not been paying all that much attention to UM anymore.

ps, can anyone hook me up with a site that has michigan news and articles etc? thanks

Comment

• http://mgoblog.com/

Thats a pretty good site. As far as McGuffie goes, if he left it would be a homesick type deal I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information