No announcement yet.

Michigan Wolverines Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good to see martin finally spend some money on the bball program. time to upgrade our crappy facilities...
    I'm a state.

Comment

I like this move. Beilein seems to have pretty good teams without top notch recruits.

Comment

harris opened up his commitment while legion said that he fits beliens schemes and sounds impressed. Im not sure harris gone is a sure thing it still sounds somewhat optimistic but hes goin to look around

Comment

Ok, i hate UofM BUT i must say that when i visited my buddies there i saw Alan Branch and Jake Long at a club and they were both HUGE! I think theyre both solid prospects too.

And as far as legion goes, i got to see him play my old high school his junior year, when i was a senior and he still played for Country Day and he is really good, and a freak of an athlete. Good luck keeping him.

But bcuz i do bleed green and white, i must say that while you will clobber us in football, you stand absolutely NO chance against us in basketball next year. Neitzel = God.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Manny Harris is staying and Alex Legion is 60/40 in favor of staying.

Comment

Anybody hearing anything else about Brown. Sounds like he is going to transfer....

Comment

Ok, tell me if I'm crazy. Did Woodley not play as a stand up OLB most of the time in '04? And as a stand up rush backer most of the time in '05? The reason I ask is because richdg over on the Pittsburgh board was saying he played with his hand down all 4 years. I could have sworn that at the very least he played standing up in '04, if not '05. Does anyone actually remember this or am I just thinking completely wrong here?
                Last edited by ironman4579; 04-12-2007, 06:15 PM.

Originally posted by Jakey
                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

'04 he was special team and situational pass rshing DE, but in High School he was the #1 Line backer in the nation out of Saginaw. It broke my heart when he passed on State for UM.

Comment

Originally posted by woodnick View Post
                    '04 he was special team and situational pass rshing DE, but in High School he was the #1 Line backer in the nation out of Saginaw. It broke my heart when he passed on State for UM.
                    With over 70 tackles, including that 11(12?) tackle performance in the Rose Bowl, plus earning All conference honors as a linebacker, I really don't think he was a simply a situational pass rushing DE.

Comment

Woodley was and OLB in 2004 when we ran the 3-4 fulltime and then we switched in 2005 to a 4-3/3-4 hybrid in which Woodley played as an OLB when we gave 3-4 looks and a 4-3 when we gave 4-3 looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                        Woodley was and OLB in 2004 when we ran the 3-4 fulltime and then we switched in 2005 to a 4-3/3-4 hybrid in which Woodley played as an OLB when we gave 3-4 looks and a 4-3 when we gave 4-3 looks.
                        That's exactly what I said in the Pittsburgh forum. richdg keeps telling me I'm wrong, and Woodley only played with his hand down. I just wanted to make sure at least one other person remembered that.

Comment

Grady has an ACL tear and it now looks like Carlos Brown will be staying put at Michigan. Still up in the air but it looks better now. He will be the 3rd string back but I would expect for him to get some plays on offense, defense and returning kicks/punts.

Originally posted by supermario86
                          Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

meh... i woulda preferred CB at corner. was excited when i heard he was impressive in spring drills there.
                            I'm a state.

Comment

I was wondering what you guys could tell me about david baas, the C/G who was drafted in the 2nd round of the 05 draft? I never really got to see him play as i never saw any of his games he played in the NFL. What did you think of him from his time at Michigan?
                              Last edited by 49ersfan_87; 04-15-2007, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                                I was wondering what you guys could tell me about david baas, the C/G who was drafted in the 2nd round of the 05 draft? I never really got to see him play as i never saw any of his games he played in the NFL. What did you think of him from his time at Michigan?
                                hes a solid, not spectacular lineman lol if that makes any sense. i believe he was a 3 year starter correct me if im wrong. hes a traditional michigan guard solid run blocker. he didn't see alot of time at michigan as a center i believe alex stenavich (sp) was our center during that time sorry i can't provide more

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information