Michigan Wolverines Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbombul View Post
    who do you guys think will replace ND in our rivalry hiatus? my money is on nebraska or miami
    I have no clue, but there's a bunch of teams on my wish list.

Texas, USC, LSU, Florida, Miami, Florida State. I would have said Oklahoma but ND locked them up.

Comment

Rumor is that the 6 schools Michigan is looking at are Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, Miami FL, Florida State, and Florida. Out of those schools, Texas, Tennessee, and Georgia have the same open date as Michigan does.

Personally, I'd pull for a home-home with Tennessee. Two biggest stadiums in the country and it would be nice to give Fat Phil a kick in the rear.
      I'm a state.

Comment

I heard on another message board we got that white runningback. Sam McGuffie (sp?).

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
          I heard on another message board we got that white runningback. Sam McGuffie (sp?).
          Yeah, our 12th commit so far. We have 9 four star players and 3 three star players. Although, we all know Cissoko and McGuffie deserve to be five stars.

Unfortunately, it appears we may not pull in a five star this year. Will Hill looks like he's all but committed to Florida. Getting Darrell Scott is very unlikely, especially considering we just signed McGuffie. The only shot we have pretty much have is Shayne Hale.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
            Yeah, our 12th commit so far. We have 9 four star players and 3 three star players. Although, we all know Cissoko and McGuffie deserve to be five stars.

Unfortunately, it appears we may not pull in a five star this year. Will Hill looks like he's all but committed to Florida. Getting Darrell Scott is very unlikely, especially considering we just signed McGuffie. The only shot we have pretty much have is Shayne Hale.
            They may not be five stars now but they could be when Rivals re-evaluates. I truly expect Cissoko and McGuffie to get a fifth (Though McGuffie won't be turning black anytime soon and I don't expect Boubacar to grow another 3 inches, which to me are the only reasons they're 4s). I hope Hale and Saddler both come here though. Does anyone else think John Weinke could be a 4? He's incredibly accurate, did well at a couple camps and I believe one of them was the Elite 11. Rivals.com had him ranked as the second or third most accurate QB this year.

Comment

I'm sure everyone already knows this, but in case anyone didn't I figured I'd post it. Adrian Arrington has been reinstated and is back on the team. Coach Carr also said that there's a chance that Carson Butler will be back on the team as well after being cleared of charges. Marques Slocum is also finally back on the team after struggling with academics. Also, Justin Schifano will not be on the team this fall. Carr said hopefully he'll be bcak next year.
              Last edited by ironman4579; 08-06-2007, 10:08 PM.

Originally posted by Jakey
              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                I'm sure everyone already knows this, but in case anyone didn't I figured I'd post it. Adrian Arrington has been reinstated and is back on the team. Coach Carr also said that there's a chance that Carson Butler will be back on the team as well after being cleared of charges. Marques Slocum is also finally back on the team after struggling with academics. Also, Justin Schifano will not be on the team this fall. Carr said hopefully he'll be bcak next year.
                That's all well and good, but is there any way to get Charles Woodson another year at Michigan? We could use him at corner ;)

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  That's all well and good, but is there any way to get Charles Woodson another year at Michigan? We could use him at corner ;)
                  You've got a point there. Hopefully, Warren can take over early in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                    You've got a point there. Hopefully, Warren can take over early in the season.
                    With Trent going to #2 or nickel? You think Williams will play much?

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      With Trent going to #2 or nickel? You think Williams will play much?
                      I'd rather see Sears as the nickel or not at all honestly. I'd be happy with Trent as the #1 and Warren as the #2. Trent is a big dropoff from Hall, but if one of them has to be out there, I'd much rather have him out there than Sears.

Comment

• As for Williams, I'm not sure. I think a bunch of the younger guys will see a decent amount of time this season tp be honest, whether in mop up time, or even time in the nickel or dime packages.

Comment

• Looks like our 2008 schedule is complete. We are now starting the season at home against Utah.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                            Looks like our 2008 schedule is complete. We are now starting the season at home against Utah.
                            Utah interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                              Utah interesting.
                              Not terrible, not great. I really want a home and home with an SEC power.

Comment

• For some reason, I've always wanted a home and home versus Florida State.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information