Michigan Wolverines Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, who is Michigan losing?

Mike Martin, Ryan Van Bergen, David Molk, ....
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Some big offense guys but nothing that they can't replace. With this level of coaching, they are going to be the toughest team to face in the Big 10 next year.

Hemmingway
      Stonum
      Shaw
      Woolfork
      Koger

Enough to sting, but I expect Roundtree and Toussaint to step up nicely. At least they should maintain and improve next season. The season after that will be insane as this year's draft class learns and then makes their impact in 2013.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Michigan is going to be ridiculous in 3 to 4 years with all the talent their bringing in. Probably will be NC contenders.
        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
          Michigan is going to be ridiculous in 3 to 4 years with all the talent their bringing in. Probably will be NC contenders.
          I'll believe it when I see it ...
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• This is Brady ******* Hoke. It's going to happen. You said "Beat Ohio" and he does it! People say, "Bring Michigan back to glory" and he goes 11-2 with a BCS Bowl victory in his first year with Rich Rod's scraps.
            Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              I'll believe it when I see it ...
              Don't worry you'll see it :)
              "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Stonum got busted for driving on a revoked license and it is a violation of his probation...as of now he is still on the team

Comment

• I forgot that he redshirted and will be back
                  Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Stonum got the boot

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information