X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-L
    started a topic Michigan Wolverines Discussion

Michigan Wolverines Discussion

Ok, I know this is a Lions forum but I figured since the vast majority of us are Michigan fans (sorry asmitty45) this thread would be more useful in here than it would be in the college forum. Spring practice is coming up and I thought that it is never too early to start talking Michigan football.

Anyways, there is big news out of Ann Arbor this week. Adrian Arrington, Carson Butler, and Eugene Germany have been suspended from the team and will not take part in the Spring practices. Also, most speculate that the careers of the three players at Michigan are over with. When asked if the three players would return to the team, coach Carr responded "It's possible, but not probable." The only rumors I've heard so far are that this is drug related for all three players. If anyone finds any updated information, please post it here.

Also, Mike Hart will have arthroscopic surgery and will not participate in Spring practices. He however is expected to be ready to go in the fall.

• ryno626
    replied
    Stonum got the boot

Leave a comment:

• Prowler
    replied
    I forgot that he redshirted and will be back

Leave a comment:

• ryno626
    replied
    Stonum got busted for driving on a revoked license and it is a violation of his probation...as of now he is still on the team

Leave a comment:

• Silver & Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it ...
    Don't worry you'll see it :)

Leave a comment:

• Prowler
    replied
    This is Brady ******* Hoke. It's going to happen. You said "Beat Ohio" and he does it! People say, "Bring Michigan back to glory" and he goes 11-2 with a BCS Bowl victory in his first year with Rich Rod's scraps.

Leave a comment:

• Xiomera
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
    Michigan is going to be ridiculous in 3 to 4 years with all the talent their bringing in. Probably will be NC contenders.
    I'll believe it when I see it ...

Leave a comment:

• Silver & Blue
    replied
    Michigan is going to be ridiculous in 3 to 4 years with all the talent their bringing in. Probably will be NC contenders.

Leave a comment:

• Prowler
    replied
    Some big offense guys but nothing that they can't replace. With this level of coaching, they are going to be the toughest team to face in the Big 10 next year.

Hemmingway
    Stonum
    Shaw
    Woolfork
    Koger

Enough to sting, but I expect Roundtree and Toussaint to step up nicely. At least they should maintain and improve next season. The season after that will be insane as this year's draft class learns and then makes their impact in 2013.

Leave a comment:

• Xiomera
    replied
    So, who is Michigan losing?

Mike Martin, Ryan Van Bergen, David Molk, ....

Leave a comment:

• bigmac076
    replied
    Hoke has done some amazing things with almost the same guys who played under RichRod. Beating OSU and winning a BCS Bowl is quite impressive for his first year. Congrats!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• yanksknicks
    replied
    PSU and OSU problems are going to be a benefit for us it seems. I hope we can get back to the point we start every year top-10.

UoM was a great place to get Pro talent from the 1990s to a few years back. Not quite Da U but ..... Hoke is getting it done on the field and I am proud he is there. I feel great about the program once again.

So are we top 5 for 2012??

Leave a comment:

• Silver & Blue
    replied
    One player you should keep an eye on in the next few years is Jayru Campbell, he is pretty impressive for a freshman.

Leave a comment:

• Xiomera
    replied
    Fair enough. Like I said, haven't seen him in person. Just don't think he's a slam dunk recruit.

Leave a comment:

• Silver & Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    I haven't seen Morris in person, but his team got blanked last night. Every box score that comes my way for De La Salle when they're playing a decent team is never impressive.
    Thats because their offense outside of Shane Morris sucks. It sounds like his receivers constantly drop balls, which obviously makes Morris look bad on the stat sheet. Morris did make a couple bad throws last night but most of those happened when he had a defender breathing down his neck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information