• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0rp5iDZiC

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
      scale 1-53, how much of a dissapointment was Cherilus for us?

I say 30, I hated the pick when made so it's about as bad as I'd expect.
      I don't mean to bump up a semi-old thread like this, but I hated the Gosder pick too.. I didn't want Gosder at all. It sucks, you follow the draft all year.. and you have a few guys that you'd want your team to pick.. and you come away with GOSDER. Dizon in Round 2 was probably worse though. Hated both of those picks so very much.

Everyone had us taking Rashard Mendenhall or Jeff Otah. Some people had Jonathan Stewart falling to us. Calais Campbell was my main squeeze that year, I was hoping we'd at least take him in Round 2. I also wanted Curtis Lofton.

Instead.. we took GOSDER and DIZON. Blah. So very depressing.

Comment

What IF!!!

2008 Draft
        1. Rashard Mendenhall
        2. DeSean Jackson
        3. JerMichael Finley

2009 Draft
        1. Stafford
        1. Oher

Offense could look like this:

------------------------------------R. Mendenhall-------------J. Best

----------------------------------------------------M. Stafford

C. Johnson------J. Finley-M. Oher-S. Peterman-D. Raiola-R. Sims-J. Backus------D. Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by WMD View Post
          I don't mean to bump up a semi-old thread like this, but I hated the Gosder pick too.. I didn't want Gosder at all. It sucks, you follow the draft all year.. and you have a few guys that you'd want your team to pick.. and you come away with GOSDER. Dizon in Round 2 was probably worse though. Hated both of those picks so very much.

Everyone had us taking Rashard Mendenhall or Jeff Otah. Some people had Jonathan Stewart falling to us. Calais Campbell was my main squeeze that year, I was hoping we'd at least take him in Round 2. I also wanted Curtis Lofton.

Instead.. we took GOSDER and DIZON. Blah. So very depressing.
          I didn't hate Goz as a prospect if we got him in round 2 I would have been very happy with it but I do know I REALLY wanted Brandon Albert when he fell to us BEFORE the stupid trade down.
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
            What IF!!!

2008 Draft
            1. Rashard Mendenhall
            2. DeSean Jackson
            3. JerMichael Finley

2009 Draft
            1. Stafford
            1. Oher

Offense could look like this:

------------------------------------R. Mendenhall-------------J. Best

----------------------------------------------------M. Stafford

C. Johnson------J. Finley-M. Oher-S. Peterman-D. Raiola-R. Sims-J. Backus------D. Jackson
            I think if we drafted Mendenhall we wouldn't of taken best imo

Comment

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...-year-contract

He's in! Can't wait to see this guy play. Detroit fans, you guys are in for a real treat!

Comment

How would Detroit fans rate Jahvid's first game?

Comment

Originally posted by mellojello View Post
                  How would Detroit fans rate Jahvid's first game?
                  well its tough to grade him because our QB went out with an injury and we could not run the ball after he went out. The Bears put 8 in the box every time because they weren't afraid of our pass attack. With that being said he did score 2 touchdowns but only 20 yards. No grade yet, the touchdowns looked nice but there was no holes to run in. Chris Johnson wouldnt have gotten more than 30 yards.

Comment

How would Detroit fans rate Jahvid's second game? I really hope Stafford gets back sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by mellojello View Post
                      How would Detroit fans rate Jahvid's second game? I really hope Stafford gets back sooner than later.
                      solid A

hes a monster..too bad the team around him is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by LOltheLions? View Post
                        solid A

hes a monster..too bad the team around him is garbage.
                        I told you you'd love the kid. To top it off, he's just a nice guy with a down-to-earth ego.

Don't be so pessimistic...there's far less talented teams and this team is headed in the right direction - everyone on the outside can see it. Detroit needs a #2 RB to spell Jahvid though, which I'm sure Kevin Smith can handle.

Comment

I will officially apologize to Javid Best ... that is all.
                          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Yeah, Best is shocking me as well. Im holding my applause to see if he can hold up to the rigors of the season. But through the first two games, well he is spectacular.
                            Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                            Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Best NFL's Rookie of the Week for week 2. Hope this is one of many he and Suh get this year!
                              [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by noondog View Post
                                Best NFL's Rookie of the Week for week 2. Hope this is one of many he and Suh get this year!
                                Not to worry, Best will continue to impress. He's no one hit wonder and barring injury, he's going to have several, long runs for TD's this year. Book it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information