Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason game 2- Lions at Broncos (9:00 EST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where are those people that debated for months that Curry or Smith should have been the pick?

Comment

It's funny that the only pick i didn't like was selecting Levy. That was a good draft.

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
        So where are those people that debated for months that Curry or Smith should have been the pick?
        I said that if the team took anyone else besides Stafford, I would quit being a fan. I know most of the knowledgeable people (P-L, Scotty, WMD, Xio) all wanted Stafford that badly as well. The only people who didn't have disappeared.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

This board was mainly pro Stafford. I know alot of people on Mlive and ESPN boards didn't want him but there were only very few on this board who didn't want Stafford.

Comment

I am willing to start to admit I was wrong about Javid Best. I had real doubts of his ability to be a true RB but he is slowly starting to look like one specially on that play where he broke like three tackles to get back to the line.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information