Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason game 2- Lions at Broncos (9:00 EST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason game 2- Lions at Broncos (9:00 EST)

DE Lawrence Jackson, DE Jared DeVries (knee) and CB Jonathan Wade (hand),CB Aaron Berry (hamstring) and CB Jack Williams (knee,) will not play in the game.

Kevin Smith, Pettigrew, Delmas, Levy aren't ruled out yet.

Tim Tebow ruled out.

The Lions also released injured guard Roy Schuening (left arm) and signed guard Noah Franklin to take his spot on the active roster. UDFA Franklin played OG next to Russell Okung.

http://detnews.com/article/20100820/...#ixzz0xD6kFbfn
    Last edited by Scotty D; 08-20-2010, 11:16 PM.

Well it looks like Dre Bly still has some gas left. That was an awesome catch by Calvin though!
    "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

That was a beautiful catch.

Comment

Our d-line is just smacking the Broncos o-line around. KVB is just relentless when trying to get to Orton.
        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

KVB with a sack, looks great.

Comment

Best looks great, im really impressed. KVB is a motor guy fun to watch. Cant say much about Suh he has been out of view.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
              Best looks great, im really impressed. KVB is a motor guy fun to watch. Cant say much about Suh he has been out of view.
              Well Suh was taking double teams which freed up our DEs. I remember that he almost got a sack on Orton, but Orton got out of it. He put this o-lineman on his back almost as soon as the Broncos snapped the ball. But thats what happens when you take Suh on 1 on 1, you end up on your back.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Stafford is money tonight.

Comment

This halftime show is awesome.

Comment

Stafford looked great...lots of poise, good decisions and good accuracy. Best looked so good too, as did the O-line.

First team D-line dominated again, however I'm concerned with our secondary save for Philips, who looks to be legit and will be a great fit beside Delmas.
                    [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Jason Fox got burned at LT on that facemask penalty. Toone looks average on returns, solid not flashy, doesn't have that extra burst.

Comment

Zack Follett was brutal tonight.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Good last drive there by Stanton, seems like he is finally stepping up this year. Also a good rush by Willie Young to seal it.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

-Dede Dorsey had a good game. I'm starting to like him over Aaron Brown.

-I might keep Dan Gronkowski over Will Heller.

-Derrick Williams looked ok at WR. Toone is a better returner and Williams is a better WR than Northcutt. I'd cut Northcutt and keep Toone/Williams.

-Adrian Arrington is having another solid preseason for the Saints but they may not be able to keep him on the 53 man. We might have a shot at claiming him.

-Brodeur mentioned Follet's poor play and I agree. Maybe we should try to get Derrick Johnson out of KC? Package him with Page? I love Sammie Lee Hill but they could use a NT.

-Fox had a poor showing at LT. I thought he would be in the mix at RT but they seem intent on playing him at LT. Everyone agreed he was a better fit for the right side.

-Kevin Smith had a good game.

-Randy Phillips continues to look like a steal.

Comment

Edit: Posted in wrong thread
                              Last edited by DrunkenLament; 08-22-2010, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information