Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alphonso Smith for Gronkowski and pick...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
    I think McDaniels runs the franchise like people normally run a Madden franchise.

The only problem is that Madden franchise strategies aren't worth a **** in real life, but McDaniels doesn't seem to understand that.

So Jay Cutler turned into Ayers, Moreno, Tebow, and a 4th string TE?
    Who does dumb **** like this on Madden? Not me for sure.

My MAdden trades would be sending out something like Dan Gronkowski and getting back a 1st rounder.... wait...
    Last edited by Saints-Tigers; 09-10-2010, 01:05 PM.
    Originally posted by SNIPER26
    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

7 games, 4 interceptions, 1 TD, Pass Deflections in last 5 games. Thank You Denver!
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
        7 games, 4 interceptions, 1 TD, Pass Deflections in last 5 games. Thank You Denver!
        Mayhew is dirty. I think he got some confidence early on with an easy INT and has been improving every week since. The defensive line's play has also helped out the secondary. Chris Houston had a really good game yesterday.

Comment

^ Wow really? Damn I didn't know he was balling out like that. 4 picks already? CB was one of you guys biggest weaknesses too, what a steal. Which is good anyway since you guys don't suck and your winning yourself out of position for Peterson now(hooray for Wade Phillips suckage) maybe you go after Prince, or another position outright of Alphonso keeps playing well and you snag someone like Aaron Ross in FA(who I think will be a great pick-up for whoever gets him).

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
            ^ Wow really? Damn I didn't know he was balling out like that. 4 picks already? CB was one of you guys biggest weaknesses too, what a steal. Which is good anyway since you guys don't suck and your winning yourself out of position for Peterson now(hooray for Wade Phillips suckage) maybe you go after Prince, or another position outright of Alphonso keeps playing well and you snag someone like Aaron Ross in FA(who I think will be a great pick-up for whoever gets him).
            I think if Prince or Peterson are on the board we're going to take one of them. Unless a LT shoots up the boards, but I think they won't feel confident going with Smith and Houston. Bother Prince and Peterson are special prospects and this is a team that has had CB as a top 3 need for the past 5 years but never had a prospect good enough to take

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life View Post
              I think if Prince or Peterson are on the board we're going to take one of them. Unless a LT shoots up the boards, but I think they won't feel confident going with Smith and Houston. Bother Prince and Peterson are special prospects and this is a team that has had CB as a top 3 need for the past 5 years but never had a prospect good enough to take
              with the way the team is playing right now, we might end up with a draft aslot where those two top corners are gone, but we could end up with a LT... that'd be perfect for our offense, I think.

On the other hand we need a corner. Badly. Another one I mean. But Smith has played well thus far.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Im going to hold judgement until i see what they do against the jets. I'd be very surprised if we play ourselves out of the top 10. With the top end talent at WR QB CB and DE i think Prince should be there where we pick. But heck i'd be happy if we move out of it, sad because we cant get a great CB but happy with our performance.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information