No announcement yet.

Week 1-Detroit (+6.5) at Chicago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a trainwreck of a final 1:30 of the half.

Stafford better not be hurt seriously.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Man, I hope Stafford comes back in the second. Having him take his gear off is not a good sign. Either way, I think Jahvid is going to have at least 12 or 13 carries in the second half.
      [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

FML.

10 FML characters.

Comment

FML FML NOT THE STAANCHIZE!!! this SUCKS.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

Lions should put that poster on the wall above the locker room door.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

great we're gonna lose this game too, stupid fumble.

damn we still suck balls.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

**** Shaun Hill, FML!!!!

my football season is already over. Good news is we'll pick low enough to get Patrick Peterson or an Elite Tackle.

Comment

How did the Bears NOT score on that when they were within a yard of the endzone.
                  "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                    How did the Bears NOT score on that when they were within a yard of the endzone.
                    We held? 10 characteers

Comment

can hill get us a couple first downs please. How incompetent can this guy be.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                        We held? 10 characteers
                        Yes we did, somehow.
                        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

doesn't matter, shaun hill can't even get us a 1st down. I'm at the point where I want Stanton in, maybe he'd run for a 1st down.

Comment

I understand why the Lions want to run it, but come on you have to pass the ball since our run game isn't working.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

we can't stop em forever.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                                doesn't matter, shaun hill can't even get us a 1st down. I'm at the point where I want Stanton in, maybe he'd run for a 1st down.
                                I agree with you on that, at least Stanton can use his legs when its needed. Maybe a couple years from now we should just draft Denard Robinson for these kind of situations. Just a thought.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information