No announcement yet.

Week 1-Detroit (+6.5) at Chicago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give him credit that was a very nice catch. But this game sucks big time.
    "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
      Watching the gamecenter is like slowly watching yourself die.
      I agree this hurts.

... yeah we're screwed now. 0-1!

F*** Julius Peppers. Srsly.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
        I agree this hurts.

... yeah we're screwed now. 0-1!

F*** Julius Peppers. Srsly.

I can't hate on him, he's just doing his job. whoever let him hit Staff like that...**** THAT PUTO!!!!

we can't drive down the field, Shaun hill can't even generate a 1st ******* down. **** him too.

Comment

I can't hate on him, he's just doing his job. whoever let him hit Staff like that...**** THAT PUTO!!!!

we can't drive down the field, Shaun hill can't even generate a 1st ******* down. **** him too.
          I'm guessing Backus... although I didn't see the play, he was playing Pep tonight IIRC.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Shaun Hill driving down the field? I'm not getting my hopes up. **** that

Comment

What the hell refs!?
              "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

what's going on, game center has me paralyzed.

Comment

what's going on, game center has me paralyzed.
                  Calvin scored the GW TD and then the refs reviewed it and called an incomplete on a stupid call

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

**** the NFL. THAT IS BULL ****

Comment

This is ****ing bull****. Pure robbery, nothing more.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

.........I'll find somewhere to place my anger.

Comment

we were ******* robbed

Comment

Bears didn't win that game, Julius Peppers won that game.

Comment

I wonder how much Chicago paid the refs.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

I hope Chicago knows they are a terrible football team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information