• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ns-19-Bears-13

its just as close

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
      you could argue. Then again that was to tie the game, not win it. Also the camera angle isn't very clear. Could be a bad call though, I agree on that.

But again, that doesn't change anything about this game and the fact that it was a catch.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

The refs/rules really ****** you guys sideways today. That looked like a good catch by CJ. He had the ball plenty long enough.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

This could not have been a worse opening game. I would take the loss but having Stafford hurt for 6 weeks is really pissing me off. We'll be lucky to win 2 games this year

Comment

Originally posted by LOltheLions? View Post
            This could not have been a worse opening game. I would take the loss but having Stafford hurt for 6 weeks is really pissing me off. We'll be lucky to win 2 games this year
            Well, I've seen that it looks like either 2-3 or 4-6. Our Bye week is Week 7, so if it's bad-bad maybe they'll just hold him out until Week 8.

Sucks, I was looking forward to this season and then one game has completely shat on everything. We're gonna start out 0-6 :(

Comment

Originally posted by WMD View Post
              Well, I've seen that it looks like either 2-3 or 4-6. Our Bye week is Week 7, so if it's bad-bad maybe they'll just hold him out until Week 8.

Sucks, I was looking forward to this season and then one game has completely shat on everything. We're gonna start out 0-6 :(

yeah pretty much. Our offensive gameplan was horrible today though. When we let Sean Hill throw the ball, he actually did well. I think if we come out pissed off and feel robbed, we could perhaps upset the Vikings in Minnesota and beat the rams going 2-4 into the bye week. I cant see us beating the Eagles and we always play a good game against the Vikings. And if Favre is still looking weak..you know what, no. Favre will look awful next week and then have his coming out day against the Lions throwing 6 touchdowns. We'll go 1-5 beating the Rams. Stafford will come back and we'll go 4-12. Im just about ready to give up on this franchise..Its the same story every year.

Comment

The refs saw we already had the spread covered. That's win enough in Detroit.

We lost a perfect game cause it would have been to expensive to those in power. It's also big enough for business to always count on the lions to lose. Try and tell me this loss won't make a huge difference in next weeks spread.

Comment

Philly just lost their starting center to IR (Suh) and Andy Reid said he will play Kolb over Vick if healthy. Shaun Hill can keep this team in the game better than our previous back ups. If they start Vick we are toast. Plus it seemed like Shaun Hill was actually getting Calvin in the game more than Stafford.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                    Philly just lost their starting center to IR (Suh) and Andy Reid said he will play Kolb over Vick if healthy. Shaun Hill can keep this team in the game better than our previous back ups. If they start Vick we are toast. Plus it seemed like Shaun Hill was actually getting Calvin in the game more than Stafford.
                    That might be true, but c'mon man, it's the Stanchize!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

• hate to see that about Stafford hopefully he come back in a month and pick up where he left off. I was following the game on line and just knew it was gonna be a win.

Comment

• As much as I shitted all over Shaun Hill in the game day thread, he's the best backup we've had in years. I'm more confident in him leading this team than Duante Culpepper.

Comment

• * Referee: 114 Gene Steratore
                          * Umpire: 40 Butch Hannah
                          * Head Linesman: 91 Jerry Bergman
                          * Line Judge: 107 Ron Marinucci
                          * Field Judge: 25 Bob Waggoner
                          * Side Judge: 116 Mike Weatherford
                          * Back Judge: 105 Dino Paganelli

Ron Marinucci? Rod Marinelli + Steve Mariucci, is this some sort of sick joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                            He's their secret bastard love child, planted into the pool of officials to ensure Jim Schwartz is never allowed to rise above the failure of the previous regimes.

Comment

* Referee: 114 Gene Steratore

did someone say hit list?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

* Referee: 114 Gene Steratore

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Scotty D again.

Lol'd too hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information