Week 3-Detroit(+9.5) at Minnesota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3-Detroit(+9.5) at Minnesota

The Vike's offensive line is not good. AD and Shiancoe are going to be a huge problem. We need Levy back to put on Shiancoe because Follett can't do it. Best has a tough running match up and we definitely have to get him outside and use screens instead of running right in to Kevin and Pat Williams. The Vikings are due to crush somebody and if we were the old lions I'd be predicting 40-3, but I think they keep it interesting once again. I'll take the Lions and the candy again this week (covered the past two weeks).

I'll say this... if there is anytime to play the Vikings, its NOW. Brett Favre doesn't have a solid WR that he trusts like he had last year.

9.5 seems like a lot. We have beat the spread two weeks in a row now and I think this will be a third. Not predicting a win, but I think we can make this a game.

Comment

I just can't see the Vikes go 0-3, but I don't want the Lions to go 0-3... Dilemma dilemma. I'm gonna say Vikes.

But I hope I'm wrong

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I'll take the points in this one.

Comment

The Lions have a 12 game losing streak in Minnesota. I think the streak ends... next year. Minnesota - 31, Detroit - 23.

Comment

WAY too many points. It should be +4.5.

I think the Lions have a very legit shot in this one, provided that the LB's and secondary can show up a little.
            [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

As long as Suh delhommes Favre it'll be a pretty ok game.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Go Lions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Another game we will be competivie in but most likely fall just short especially with Hill instead of Stafford. Vikes Dline is going to play like maniacs IMO and Favre can easily torch this secondary. It's up to our Dline to again to beat the living piss out of Favre to have a chane. I would love nothing more to see that. Hopefully Levy is back too so we have a small chance at stopping Peterson. Turnovers will be big here too like in the Bears game.

Comment

so you guys who've seen entire games,

how's Suh looking?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                      so you guys who've seen entire games,

how's Suh looking?

I honestly didn't think he would look this good already. KVB is the leader of this defense but Suh is a close 2nd already. He does an incredible job against the run, and is able to work through the double teams pretty well. Obviously hes still a rookie and I want to see more of him to give a final judgment, but so far he hasn't disappointed one bit. Completely worthy of the number 2 pick.

Comment

Yeah Suh's been good not dominant but good. If he's singled, he seems to get in the backfield though. He hasn't been perfect though in the run game at least against Philly.

KVB is a maniac though. I love watching him play. My favorite Lion already.

Comment

Suh has been getting double teamed a lot and that is the reason the rest of the line is producing. The scary thing is that even with all these double teams he's been able to get two sacks and be very disruptive. We should have more sacks but Cutler and Vick were really good at escaping the pressure. I really think we are going to hit Favre a ton this week.

Comment

But how are the Lions going to stop Adrian Peterson?

Comment

follett has been tackling real lions in preparation. our dline is way better, so i would probably just sell out on the run and let the vikings' two wide receivers try and beat us.
                              SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information