Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 4-Detroit(+14.5) at Green Bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    peterman has to go. i'm so tired of seeing his stupid penalties.
    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
    Fire Caldwell!!!

    Prowler's Newb Guide

    Comment


    • #17
      Imagine if Stafford never got hurt....we could be 4-0, that sounds so odd.

      ******* backus letting Staff get destroyed by Peppers.

      Comment


      • #18
        We should cut Peterman and Gosder. They're a couple of dorks.

        Comment


        • #19
          The refs will throw the flag at anything that might be a Lions penalty but Charles Woodson mugs Calvin and nothing.

          Suh's sack on Rodgers was great but a frustrating game overall.

          Edit- Forgot about Alphonso Simth's second INT.
          Last edited by Scotty D; 10-03-2010, 05:10 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            You guys could easily be 4-0, damn shame.

            Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
            It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
            Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
            http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
            421 Witness
            756*

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              Pettigrew 7 for 72, another solid game.
              Uh ... yeah, glad he is in the game plans more this season, but several timely drops the last 2 weeks worries me.

              Red Zone stalling today was frustrating. Lions win on the stat sheet on almost every major column ... but the "W" column! Ugh.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
                Uh ... yeah, glad he is in the game plans more this season, but several timely drops the last 2 weeks worries me.

                Red Zone stalling today was frustrating. Lions win on the stat sheet on almost every major column ... but the "W" column! Ugh.
                Yeahhhh, I posted that at half time. Pettigrew is the softest 6'6 270 I've ever seen. DBs come up and slap the ball out of his hands. Scheffler and Pettigrew have combined for 420 yards this season though.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by jag View Post
                  You guys could easily be 4-0, damn shame.
                  no..we couldn't. This is the Detroit Lions. It doesnt matter whos at QB for us, how close we came, we would have found other ways to lose the games. 0-4 is the bottom line. Green Bay gave Detroit the game and we gave it back to them afraid of winning. In the 4th quarter all I was thinking was "how is Detroit going to blow this one?" And sure enough, they couldn't do a damn thing in the red zone, ironically, the one bright spot on our offense. Just another game, another loss. This team is garbage and will always be garbage until Ford dies or sells the team. Stop supporting this trash!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by LOltheLions? View Post
                    no..we couldn't. This is the Detroit Lions. It doesnt matter whos at QB for us, how close we came, we would have found other ways to lose the games. 0-4 is the bottom line. Green Bay gave Detroit the game and we gave it back to them afraid of winning. In the 4th quarter all I was thinking was "how is Detroit going to blow this one?" And sure enough, they couldn't do a damn thing in the red zone, ironically, the one bright spot on our offense. Just another game, another loss. This team is garbage and will always be garbage until Ford dies or sells the team. Stop supporting this trash!
                    Give Mayhew one more off-season. People forget we are only two drafts removed from Millen. What were your expectations coming in to the season?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I'm not really surprised at our record. I think I expected somewhere between 4-6 wins this year. Now I'm thinking we'll go 4-12. This team could be a lot worse. Mayhew had to clear out all of Millen's trash. We're basically looking at a glorified 2nd year expansion team. The OL isn't very good, which we should have expected. The Secondary is horrible, which we should have expected. I don't see how this is any worse than any other low point we've been through recently.

                      We do need to get rid of Linehan. I think he's holding this team back big time.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        0-4 is not fun, but I'm very encouraged by what I've seen overall. The team is on the cusp. Pettigrew, despite some drops, has elevated his game this year (remember that he's basically only played the equivelent of a full rookie season to date), Best has been solid, CJ is CJ, Alphonso Smith looks like he will be a very solid pick-up at CB, even if it is as a nickel, Suh has been very steady and impressive. As was mentioned, one more solid off-season and I think we'll be right there and highly competitive.

                        I hope we have Stafford back next week...he's the missing link to fully knowing where we are as a team right now.
                        [

                        Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by noondog View Post
                          I hope we have Stafford back next week...he's the missing link to fully knowing where we are as a team right now.
                          We should keep Stafford and Best out until after the bye week. Play it reallll safe.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by WMD View Post
                            We should keep Stafford and Best out until after the bye week. Play it reallll safe.
                            Yeah, rest the studs for now. No reason to risk injuries when there is nothing really on the line. I say Play Staff only when he comes back at 100%, and nothing less.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I just want Stafford back by week 13, because I want him to tear the Bear's defense apart.
                              "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

                              -Bo Schembechler

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                                I just want Stafford back by week 13, because I want him to tear the Bear's defense apart.
                                I bet we see Stafford back this week.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information