Clear All

• Week 4-Detroit(+14.5) at Green Bay

40-10 Packers.

400-10 Packers.

Comment

Go post in the Bears forum.

Comment

"And that's why they play the game" Chris Berman

Upset special. Don't know how, don't know why, but I think we're going to win this game. It defies all logic and all that is right in the world. Law of averages, we're due.

Al Davis said it best Just Win Baby Win.

Nah, Packers a **** Load Points Lions Less than A **** Load

Comment

i'm down with the 'lets rest our key players' strategy for this one. 14.5 pts? **** that is a huge spread....too bad i don't fell comfortable betting against it.
          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Packers- 37
            Lions- 13

Comment

Clay Matthews is gonna make Backus retire, and put Shaun Hill in a wheelchair.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                Clay Matthews is gonna make Backus retire, and put Shaun Hill in a wheelchair.
                Better Hill than Stafford :D

Comment

Shaun Hill sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

At Green Bay? No Stafford? Best hurtin'? This isn't good for us.

Green Bay 31
                    Lions 10

Comment

http://twitter.com/davebirkett/statuses/26009924814
                      #Lions RB Jahvid Best said he's "going to give it a go tomorrow" in practice and hopes to play Sunday. "It's gotten a lot better."
                      Is the type of injury that could get worse if he plays on it?

Edit- Web MD FTW
                      http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercis...and-treatments
                      Turf toe is not a term you want to use when talking to a head football coach about his star running back. Although there are worse injuries, turf toe -- an injury to the soft tissue around the big toe joint -- can keep a key player out of a game or a lead dancer off the stage for several weeks. Though it's most commonly associated with football players who play on artificial turf -- hence the name "turf" toe
                      It typically takes two to three weeks for the pain to subside. After the immobilization of the joint ends, some patients require physical therapy in order to re-establish range of motion, strength, and conditioning of the injured toe.
                      The basic approach to treating turf toe is to give the injury ample time to heal, which means the foot will need to be rested.
                      I don't know how much a defensive game plan changes for different RBs but I get the feeling they want Green Bay to think he will play. Schwartz also makes a big deal about announcing if Shaun Hill will start every week so I have to think Best will be out or have a limited load.
                      Last edited by Scotty D; 09-30-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

they rly should just sit him

Comment

GB is not much of a threat in the run department with their starter injured & an improving (not good) O line ... so hopefully our D line can get to Rodgers since he stands to have about 40 pass attempts on Detroit's secondary. Ouch!

14.5 pt spread is bananas in the NFL ... wow that is almost hard to believe. Maybe they play sloppy & commit a bunch of timely penalties & Detroit can take advantage (like Monday in Chicago) ... but maybe if grandma had balls she would be my grandpa!

Comment

Wow, this is our worst start in a long time.

Penalty on the opening kickoff, offsides, 30 yard TD catch allowed.. and then on offense a Sack, Facemask by the QB, fumble, and an INT. Siiiiiiiiigh

Comment

Pettigrew 7 for 72, another solid game.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information