Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 - St. Louis at Detroit(-3)

This game is a toss up for me.

I really hope we beat the Rams, we were able to keep up with the Packers pretty well so we should be able to beat the Rams. But it will probably come down to the last few minutes of the game.
    "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

We're due for a win. I can see Shaun Hill effin this up, but I think we'll rattle a young QB. Hopefully Shaun continues to understand that passing it to Megatron early and often is a good thing.

Comment

Sam Bradford meet Ndamukong Suh and Kyle Vanden Bosch. Their hobbies are embarrassing O-linemen and destroying quarterbacks.
        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

I think the dline will be able to get at Bradford. If we make him uncomfortable he will make mistakes but he will pick us apart with time in the pocket. Steven Jackson is always dangerous and can take over a game. I really like Danny Amendola. Former Lion James Hall is having a big year for them but they don't have a dominate pass rusher.

I think Best is poised for a big game. His toe should be back to 100% and I think we are going to start to see a trend where he has his big games on the turf. Burleson is planning to play and that can be huge. They don't have a corner that can go 1-1 with Calvin so I expect Scheffler and Pettigrew to be open all day. Feed Best, focus on getting it to Calvin, and find Pettigrew/Scheffler/Burleson underneath.

Comment

I think Bradford should call his lawyer....cause he's about to get SUH'd!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              Former Lion James Hall is having a big year for them but they don't have a dominate pass rusher.
              I always wondered what happened to James Hall, I wasn't even aware he was still playing football.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

It would be cool to see Bradford vs. Stafford.

Comment

It would be cool to see Bradford vs. Stafford.
                  Yeah it would. But, hopefully Stafford starts throwing again and will be back to 100% soon enough.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                    I always wondered what happened to James Hall, I wasn't even aware he was still playing football.
                    Yeah I didn't think he was still around but he has 4 sacks and 3 FF on the year.

Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                    Yeah it would. But, hopefully Stafford starts throwing again and will be back to 100% soon enough.
                    He started throwing last week. I'd say 65-35 he goes.

Comment

He started throwing last week. I'd say 65-35 he goes.
                      He was suppose to start throwing last week, but they pushed that back to sometime this week. I guess he was still having problems with that shoulder.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Let's not rush him.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                          Let's not rush him.
                          I agree, I don't really want to rush him. If we win a game without him, then there wouldn't be as much urgency as there is being winless so far.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

If we are able to win a game without him, it'd be this one (even though we unnofficially beat the bears, came short against the pack, barely lost to Philly, and played sloppier than Minny).

I know we've racked up L's, but I'm impressed with Schwartz. If we went O-fer again, i'd still want him as our coach. He has us in the right direction, and it shows. Just sucks that Stafford got injured.

Comment

Schwartz is a great coach. People have to keep in mind what he was handed with when he came to the Lions. After that 0-16 season the Lions were basically the equivalent to a expansion team. Despite are current record though, I can honestly say I have not seen this much fight from the Lions in a long time. All we have to do is get Patrick Peterson next year and upgrade a few more spots and we will be pretty competitive.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information