Week 6-Detroit(+10) at New York Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giants 34 Lions 24

With all the heat the Giants will be looking to bring and getting into the backfield quickly, I'm expecting a big day from best on the screens. Best will get 110 rec yds and 45 rush yds with a score.
    [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Something fishy could be going on with Stafford. Schwartz hasn't ruled him out yet and he usually names Hill the starter on Wednesday.

Comment

i would dress but not start him. he's gotta be out of sync after the layoff.
        SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
        Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
          Something fishy could be going on with Stafford. Schwartz hasn't ruled him out yet and he usually names Hill the starter on Wednesday.
          I actually read something today that said Stafford was seen tying his shoe laces with only his left hand in the locker room on Tuesday, which I thought was really weird...I mean, even to report that is weird. Maybe it's a big smokescreen and Staff will be 100% (or close to) by Sunday. That would fill me with pleasant feelings.
          [

Comment

Would you really want Stafford coming back from injury against a very good pass rushing team though? I don't see the rush here to get him back.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by noondog View Post
              I actually read something today that said Stafford was seen tying his shoe laces with only his left hand in the locker room on Tuesday, which I thought was really weird...I mean, even to report that is weird. Maybe it's a big smokescreen and Staff will be 100% (or close to) by Sunday. That would fill me with pleasant feelings.
              I hate to break it to you but Stafford just started throwing in practice today and is still not expected back for two more weeks.
              "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Quarterbacks play injured. You don't draft a china doll. If he's healthy enough to play, then you play him. I understand the argument that we have to consider his long-term health, and I don't think that any of us are more aware of that than the organization. But the argument that even though he might be healthy enough to play we sit him because the Giants will kill him is bogus to me. We improve by playing the best.

If he can go, he should go. If not, so be it.
                [

Comment

They let Best play less than 100%.

Comment

This forum has more activity than my Packers one does. You're better fans in here.

Personally, there's no way I'd rush Stafford back. The shoulder is a crucial thing obviously for a QB. And what's the status of Megatron?

Between your key offensive guys, and our whole ****** team, guys are just getting killed out there, and we're only 5 weeks into the season.

I used to be for an 18-game season. Now I'm seeing the fault with that.

Comment

They let Best play less than 100%.
                      True, but Best's injury isn't as critical as Staffords is. Maybe if Stafford just had a finger injury then it wouldn't be a big deal. But a shoulder injury for a QB is like a knee injury for a RB.

And what's the status of Megatron?
                      I think yesterday or the day before he was able to practice, but he was still limited. So it will probably be a game time decision.
                      "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Shaun Hill will be the sacrificial lamb on sunday. Hopefully this pleases the football gods into giving Stafford full health. Seems like they're still pissed management didn't surround Barry with enough talent to win a SB.

Comment

My bold prediction: If the Lions win this game, they will make the playoffs. Still have all 3 divisional opponents at home plus winnable games at Washington, Buffalo, and Tampa. Not to mention we always play Dallas tough, and the other win we should already have (I like to count it in my heart.) 7-9 to 9-7 not totally impossible. You can't say we aren't due.

Comment

The Lions just get hammered with penalties every week.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                              Shaun Hill will be the sacrificial lamb on sunday. Hopefully this pleases the football gods into giving Stafford full health. Seems like they're still pissed management didn't surround Barry with enough talent to win a SB.
                              the football gods tend to hold grudges for a long ******* time then ;)

Seriously though, Suh is doing well again, judging from his stat line.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

The Lions just get hammered with penalties every week.
                                We really do. It is so very frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information