No announcement yet.

Week 8- Washington at Detroit(-1)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on the win. Detroit now has more wins than the Cowboys who everyone seemed to be all over during the off-season.
    **** her in da *****!

Comment

Does anyone else remember the last time Mike Shanahan coached against the Lions?

Shaun Rogers had an epic TD return in that game.

Comment

I don't know how long it will last but you can watch the game on this link.

http://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/serv...ackout_w11_ROS

Comment

Very glad to see Stafford play this good on the first game back. It sounded like he was a lil rusty in the first half then bounced back in the 2nd. Also NFL network re airs one game on tues,wed, and thursday. So there is a chance they show it.

Also good to see Kevin Smith back and being productive

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            I don't know how long it will last but you can watch the game on this link.

http://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/serv...ackout_w11_ROS
            Crap! I got restricted access. Thanks for trying. I'd love to see a replay of this game though.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
              Raise your hand if this game only makes you more pissed off about the Bears game that was stolen from us. We should be 2nd in our division right now.
              {Hand Raised}

And I could tell all my bears fan co-workers that we are now tied with them and looking to beat them down in week 13. Now I can only say I'm looking to beat them down in week 13. I guess that's still something.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                Raise your hand if this game only makes you more pissed off about the Bears game that was stolen from us. We should be 2nd in our division right now.
                That, and a TD taken away from Calvin's total has to suck, I'm not even a fan and that pisses me off. More importantly that game was a division game and could come back to haunt you.

I was wondering if one of you guys could give me a quick breakdown on how Stafford looked all game if you don't mind. I can't make my own assumptions from a stat sheet, and I'll surely be focused in on the Thanksgiving game when he'll throw 6 TD's vs us, but him being one of my favorite young QB's he's of interest to me.

Did the shoulder injury look like it limited his throwing strength or deep ball, how was his accuracy(one of his biggest knocks), and anything else in general about what you noticed. He has some really nice pieces around him in terms of play-makers, so I'm hoping he can finish the season on a strong note, win some games to get his confidence going, and the front office makes sure he'll be protected longterm.

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                Congratulations on the win. Detroit now has more wins than the Cowboys who everyone seemed to be all over during the off-season.
                The Patrick Peterson sweepstakes approves of this message :D

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/detroit-li...-FX-Lions-roar

Suh and Best mic'd up for the Redskins game. Pretty cool.

Comment

Suh named Rookie of the Week.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/detroit-li...he-Week-winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information