• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all lost to the Buffalo Bills

However, excellent game though, friends

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Why did the Bills finally stop the run today? I had Best in over Bradshaw, dang it. At least Megatron had a good day.

Comment

For those who were able to watch the game... Did Suh play? I was tracking the box score updates and couldn't find him on the defensive stat sheet at all as the game progressed.

Comment

Originally posted by tblain1 View Post
          For those who were able to watch the game... Did Suh play? I was tracking the box score updates and couldn't find him on the defensive stat sheet at all as the game progressed.
          Yes Suh played but they used Sammie Hill more it seemed than usual I guess to stop run(which didn't work).

We can't run the ball at all. It was putrid. Raiola and Peterman should be given their walking papers, I don't care if we just extended them in 2009.

Can't run the ball, can't stop the run and we commit 10 stupid penalties a game (mainly Oline). We will never win on the road doing that even against the worst of the worst in Buffalo. Linehan forced us running the ball and wanted to protect Hill but it led to a loss. LB tackling was terrible especially Peterson and Palmer. Ugly game ugly conditions and ugly loss. Another come back attempt that fell short with Hill so its good they didn't give up but too little too late.

Now we get a revived Dallas on the road.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information