Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrunkenLament View Post
    56-7 Packers

While Drew Stanton looked "good" last week I don't think he completed a pass past 10 yards, and with Green Bays Secondary jumping on every short route imaginable I think this game will get ugly real early (21 points in the first quarter).
    Well... at least I got our point total correct! I'm shocked the Packers didn't show up today

Comment

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
        30-27 Lions.
        Packers have lost 4 games this year, every single one was by 3 points.
        Every game the Packers have lost dating back to over 12 months ago has been either on the game's final play, or in the last 20 seconds of the game.

I think we've only had 2 close wins this season. The first Viking game, and you guys in week 4.

This game should be close..... Megatron seems to own Woodson. I think we'll try and get Tramon Williams on him.
        OK, I was wrong about the high-scoring part, but my preminition about us losing a close game was right, and I have to say I put my money where my mouth was before the game on Bodog, taking the Lions straight up on the money line at +260.

I had no idea Rodgers would get hurt, or Jennings would backset a touchdown pass for an Int, but I had a bad feeling all week long about this game.

Anyway, congrats, and I'd love to see you guys beat Tampa Bay next week.

Comment

Originally posted by tblain1 View Post
          So... I missed the game. Rodgers was out with a concussion but he had 2 quarters to put up points on our ole Lions. Were we that good? Were they that bad?
          Packers offense was out of sync from the start. They tried to run the ball early instead of testing the secondary. They were off and the Lions defense was playing well.

Comment

ALRIGHT LIONS WAY TO GO!!!!! Lets get em in Tampa next week!!

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information