Week 15 - Detroit (+6) at Tampa Bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-L View Post
    This win is just so much more satisfying after listening to that Bucs fan troll in the gameday thread.
    it is, they're quite a cocky bunch. glad they got beat by a 3rd string QB in their house.

Comment

Comment

This win is awesome and will hopefully propel us for next week seeing as how Miami just lost. Bobby Carpenter looked good today imo, making some solid tackles and had a pass defended

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
          Was wondering when somebody would make a gift out of that.

Comment

I love me some Schwartz.

Comment

"The Tampa Bay Buccaneers got an apology from the NFL and an admittance that a touchdown catch by Kellen Winslow should have counted and Winslow should not have been penalized for a push-off on a play. "

well that sucks
              save Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
                "The Tampa Bay Buccaneers got an apology from the NFL and an admittance that a touchdown catch by Kellen Winslow should have counted and Winslow should not have been penalized for a push-off on a play. "

well that sucks
                Don't care. Lions have been hammered with bad calls all year. Winslow initiated contact and then pushed off to make the catch.

Comment

i agree IMO that was the right call anyway but considering we've had games take from us from officiating this is the last board to come onto and try to post that stuff

Comment

Did you guys know that the Buccaneers have had injuries?

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information