Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the more reason to take Patrick Willis

http://nfl.com/draft/analysis/indivi...rkouts#olemiss

"Willis (6-1, 237 pounds) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.37 and 4.38. He also had a 4.37 short shuttle and 7.10 three-cone drill. He stood on his numbers from the Combine for the rest. "

If we don't get him....... my lord.

With that, I might take him at 2.
    "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

Originally posted by Pocket View Post
    http://nfl.com/draft/analysis/indivi...rkouts#olemiss

"Willis (6-1, 237 pounds) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.37 and 4.38. He also had a 4.37 short shuttle and 7.10 three-cone drill. He stood on his numbers from the Combine for the rest. "

If we don't get him....... my lord.

With that, I might take him at 2.
    He ran a goddamn 4.37 and 4.38?! WHAT!? Are you serious? Sure, they're pro day numbers... but those are good enough for me.

Holy ****.

Now, I'm thinking we just trade down to 6-9 and draft him there.

He's friggin crazy.
    Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

i dont care if its a reach..i'd take him at number 2...wow thats impressive. This guys going to be a pro bowler first year..count it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jagonsucker View Post
        i dont care if its a reach..i'd take him at number 2...wow thats impressive. This guys going to be a pro bowler first year..count it!

That might be a little ridiculous. And I'm a huge fan of his. Its possible not counted on.

Comment

Originally posted by DrEvil63 View Post
          That might be a little ridiculous. And I'm a huge fan of his. Its possible not counted on.
          just watch, he'll probabaly be a reserve but hell if Vince Young can make it..Im sure Willis can

Comment

P Willie is a beast. I think this may have solidfied his spot on a Detroit Lions roster. Come on ARZ, you know you want to draft Joe Thomas. You too Tampa, you want Calvin Johnson bad enough to trade up to get him. This has reassured my man crush on P Willie.

Originally posted by supermario86
            Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

I've wanted Willis on the Lions for quite a while.. NOT at #2 though, that's crazy. It'd be great if we can work our dream 'Two Trade Downs' scenario and get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbs24 View Post
                P Willie is a beast. I think this may have solidfied his spot on a Detroit Lions roster. Come on ARZ, you know you want to draft Joe Thomas. You too Tampa, you want Calvin Johnson bad enough to trade up to get him. This has reassured my man crush on P Willie.
                This is kinda funny...

After that 40 time, I'm not the only one with a man crush on Willis.

Comment

I've been with you all along, I just have not shown my affection for him in public like you do.
                  "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

Comment

Somehow if the lions can trade down, somewhere between 4-6 he's worth it. But not at #2, No freakin way.

Comment

oh my god, if we dont get him now ill cry myself to sleep draft night

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
                        oh my god, if we dont get him now ill cry myself to sleep draft night
                        if we draft him at #2 i'll cry myself to sleep on draft night. pick up a 2nd rounder or two by trading down to more reasonable range...
                        I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket View Post
                          I've been with you all along, I just have not shown my affection for him in public like you do.
                          HAHA! You've left a fellow Willis-man-lover out in the open... all the meanness (sp?), and the hate, and the "He wont be a Lion!" comments... you've just sat back and watched. No support. No help. No teamwork.

That hurts. I forgive you, though.

Comment

In a recent blog on mlive.com Marinelli said he is targeting speed on defense. This will no doubt put Pat Willis at the top of our big board. If we can trade down to number 5, I think we will take him. 2 is still a bit of a reach, however if i was Millen and i couldn't trade down to spots 5-8, i'd take Willis at 2.

Comment

Darn. Those are some sick numbers.

Well even if we just trade down to... say Arizona's spot (and they'll want to trade up for Thomas, considering it's no guarantee he'll get past the browns), even though it's still high for willis IMO (he's a 6-10 guy) he does fill a big need.

As for the pro bowl... well, he does figure to make some monster stats with the rest of the defense so full of holes.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information