should the lions take john beck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should the lions take john beck?

i really want us to draft this guy. To me hes gonna end up a star at qb. I really liked him when i heard about him in college and after reading this article i liked him even more. He has very good arm strength and accuracy as well as the leadership ur looking for. He could be a steal and he should be what martz is looking for as the heir to Jon Kitna. It doesn't bother me that hes 25 at all, it just means hes more mature.

http://panthers.scout.com/2/629354.html

As long as we don't end up with Quinn or Stanton, I'll be happy. Unfortunately, those look like the top two quarterbacks on our board.

Comment

Want Quinn, Don't want Stanton, I'll pass on Beck.

Comment

Originally posted by lionsfan81 View Post
        i really want us to draft this guy. To me hes gonna end up a star at qb. I really liked him when i heard about him in college and after reading this article i liked him even more. He has very good arm strength and accuracy as well as the leadership ur looking for. He could be a steal and he should be what martz is looking for as the heir to Jon Kitna. It doesn't bother me that hes 25 at all, it just means hes more mature.

http://panthers.scout.com/2/629354.html
        I don't like him. Anyone who goes to portugal voluntarily is insane in my book.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I'd prefer Trent Edwards over Beck or Stanton honestly.

Originally posted by Jakey
          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

id rather stanton

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life View Post
              id rather stanton
              I want Stanton, but the reports about Edwards were intriguing. At this point, I'd take either one.
              Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                As long as we don't end up with Quinn or Stanton, I'll be happy. Unfortunately, those look like the top two quarterbacks on our board.
                ya those seem to be the only two QB's on our board, if we trade mccown that could change though

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

I'd take my chances in '08

Comment

Originally posted by Mythos View Post
                    I'd take my chances in '08
                    Could not agree more, next years QB class should be awesome, loads of firstround talent, we'd be more than able to pick up a very solid starter (if not more) at QB next year.

I want Booty. You all know why ;)

(hey my girlfriend is gone for ten months, chances are this is the only booty I can talk about getting for the next four months)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                      Could not agree more, next years QB class should be awesome, loads of firstround talent, we'd be more than able to pick up a very solid starter (if not more) at QB next year.

I want Booty. You all know why ;)

(hey my girlfriend is gone for ten months, chances are this is the only booty I can talk about getting for the next four months)
                      10 months? Sorry buddy. What the hell is she doing for almost a year, if you don't mind me asking?

And I have to agree with '08. Alot of QB talent next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                        10 months? Sorry buddy. What the hell is she doing for almost a year, if you don't mind me asking?

And I have to agree with '08. Alot of QB talent next year.
                        She's Au Pairing (which is essentially babysitting in a foreign country). So as far as I know she's babysitting... and gaining weight, from what I hear (and I am not very happy about that).

I would like Booty... just so we could pronounce it like 'bouh-teyyy'

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                          She's Au Pairing (which is essentially babysitting in a foreign country). So as far as I know she's babysitting... and gaining weight, from what I hear (and I am not very happy about that).

I would like Booty... just so we could pronounce it like 'bouh-teyyy'
                          Gotcha. I knew a couple girls that went and did it in France.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                            Gotcha. I knew a couple girls that went and did it in France.
                            Yeah, it's actually more common than I thought it was. Sucks she's gone for song long but hey! As Frank Sinatra once sang 'that's life'

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

C'est la vie I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information