Bold Prediction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bold Prediction

Okay, so make a bold prediction for the lions in 2007.

Mine:

Kalimba Edwards Has double digit sack total.
    Ernie Sims will make Pro-Bowl.

Sims in the pro-bowl isn't very bold...

The Lions will go 8-8.
    I'm a state.

Comment

Jon Kitna will throw 30 tds and only 15 ints while making the probowl. Also the lions will make the playoffs for the first time since god knows when :).

Comment

Here's a BOLD Prediction.. The Lions will pick between 5-10 Overall in the 2008 NFL Draft.
        Last edited by WMD; 03-27-2007, 06:29 PM.

Comment

I did a draft on Madden 07... Kitna had a great year (but didn't make the pro bowl), Tatum Bell DID make the pro bowl (as did Foster) and the Lions went 11-5 (lost to the Rams... in overtime... in the conference championship game).

That was just straight sim... didn't cheat/manipulate it at all.

Anyway... I think the Lions will win 9 games.. with an improved line, the running game (and, believe it or not, the passing game) will improve. If they fill defensive holes on the first day, the team will have a great year (for our standards).

*shrugs*.
          Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            Here's a BOLD Prediction.. The Lions will pick between 5-10 Overall in the 2008 NFL Draft.
            Hmmm Glen Dorsey, that Miami DE, Brennan, Brohm, Andre Woodson, all those RBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              Hmmm Glen Dorsey, that Miami DE, Brennan, Brohm, Andre Woodson, all those RBs.
              Yes sir, I'm all about Calais Campbell for 2008.. or Darren McFadden... but mainly Calais Campbell.

Comment

Cory Redding will have 15 sacks.

Both he and Rogers will make the Pro Bowl.

Comment

Lions draft Stanton in the second. Week 6 Kitna gets hurt and misses 5 games (he had gone 1-4). Stanton comes in and goes 4-1, Kitna comes back and the Lions lose the rest of thier games. Finish 5-11.

Comment

Lions Draft Patrick Willis and he kills a Running Back with his first hit in the NFL, proceeds to record 356 tackles 43 sacks and 29 INTS. He wins MVP, DROY and makes the pro bowl...Then pulls a barry sanders and retires after his only season in the pros.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
                      Lions Draft Patrick Willis and he kills a Running Back with his first hit in the NFL, proceeds to record 356 tackles 43 sacks and 29 INTS. He wins MVP, DROY and makes the pro bowl...Then pulls a barry sanders and retires after his only season in the pros.
                      Actually not that bold of a prediction; This is a very likely scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
                        HAHAH! 356 tackles?! Holy ****!

Man. Take him at #2. Hell, trade up with Oakland and take him. That's a lotta tackles (and sacks... and INTs).

Goodness.
                        Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
                          HAHAH! 356 tackles?! Holy ****!

Man. Take him at #2. Hell, trade up with Oakland and take him. That's a lotta tackles (and sacks... and INTs).

Goodness.
                          That's quite a bunch of tackles. I like the part about killing a running back though...

as far as predictions go..

Roy Williams will be a Pro Bowler, as will Ernie Sims
                          Patrick Willis (if we draft him) will win DROY, hands down
                          I will watch Monty Python and the holy grail at least four times before the weekend.
                          CJ will at some point make us regret we didn't take him (if we don't)
                          Cory Redding will go on holdout and beg to be moved to quarterback, so that he'd get payed more.
                          The Mutilator will get arrested for biting a defensive tacke's head clean off
                          They will also arrest Shaun Rogers because he is found eating human arms and legs while the offense is on the field.
                          The Lions will go 9-7 next year
                          Kevin Jones returns after game 4 and will still run for over 1,000 yards

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

The Lions will hold two opposing teams to ten points or less.

(I was going to predict one shutout but lost my nerve.)

:(

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                              I like the part about killing a running back though...
                              Ya he's that much of a beast

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information