The Detroit Red Wings Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Detroit Red Wings Discussion Thread

I don't know how many of you guys watch the Wings, or how many of you care about the Wings, but there is a thread for the Pistons, so now I made one for the Wings...

Anyway, I've heard some rumors that say Bertuzzi and Zetterberg might not play in the first game, but I have also heard they both will play. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

But the worst news of all, is I have to work on Thursday night... the night of the first game... :(
    "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

I am very confident because we have Hasek between the pipes. It is gonna blow not having Kronwall for the run and possibly Zets/Bertuzzi for a little while. I do think Calder will be perfect for the playoffs. Robert Lang and No-Show Datsyuk HAVE to have big playoffs.

Originally posted by supermario86
    Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

It's time Datsyuk shows up for a playoff series..and as long as hasek can stay healthy, this could be a very good year..

Comment

I'm saying Red Wings in 6.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Wings in 5... they'll lose game 3.
          Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

I've got the Wings in 6. I think Bertuzzi will have a good series. I've actually heard he will be healthy for every game, but I guess we'll see.

Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Wings in 5 would be perfect since I just bought Playoff tickets to game 5 at the Joe :p

Calgary will be very tough at home, I am guessing Wings in 6

Comment

That's my reasoning for Wings in 6. Calgary has been very tough at home this year, but awful on the road.

Comment

I think Calgary may stretch them to 7 games..but the Wings will prevail..at least I hope they do..

Comment

What an absolute beat down. Iginla is getting up there for my most hated players. The dude chirps and cheap shots and then doesn't get a shot. Shut the hell up and go back to your loser dressing room. What a clown. Hasek wants to hoist that trophy. It isn't gonna be easy to beat this guy in the playoffs. Great first game for our Wings.

Originally posted by supermario86
                    Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.

Comment

thank god someone started this thread, i've been tempted but i thought id wait it out.

Wings in 5 over Flames

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Detroit looked like they were on a mission tonight. Great way to start the playoffs.

Comment

That scrum at the end was wild. I love how Markov came in a piled on top.

Anyone see how Brad Stuart was manhandling the linesman trying to get at Cleary? He must have shoved the linesman in the back 7-8 times. I can't believe the linesman didn't take a swing himself, lol.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Newbs24 View Post
                            What an absolute beat down. Iginla is getting up there for my most hated players. The dude chirps and cheap shots and then doesn't get a shot. Shut the hell up and go back to your loser dressing room. What a clown. Hasek wants to hoist that trophy. It isn't gonna be easy to beat this guy in the playoffs. Great first game for our Wings.
                            no kiddin, start gooning it up once they realize they're gonna lose. Typical of calgary, What a bunch of b!tches
                            Last edited by Bootland27; 04-12-2007, 10:00 PM.

Comment

this is gonna be a good series and we're only gonna egt better with hank returning to game form and bert comin back but i hope they put bert with hank and pavel a little bit so it stops players going after guys after the whistle

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information