Lions TE ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions TE ?

do you think the lions are set at TE? Ben Partick or Scott Chandler later rounds

We're set at TE for the Mike Martz system.. Dan Campbell was very good last year in his role.. I could see us taking one on the 2nd Day, but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      We're set at TE for the Mike Martz system.. Dan Campbell was very good last year in his role.. I could see us taking one on the 2nd Day, but that's it.
      Yeah same thoughts here. I don't like fitzsimmons that much, so if they can find a diamond in the rough on day 2, I'll be happy.

Comment

i doubt theydraft one a TE means very little in this offense and in the later rounds i see them fillling in the secondary which needs some depth to it

Comment

use one of those 5th rounders on a TE
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

yea plenty of 5th round stock for a TE.

Matt Trannon, Michigan State

Comment

Originally posted by reinar View Post
              yea plenty of 5th round stock for a TE.

Matt Trannon, Michigan State
              Has he said he would convert to TE? He was a good WR at State. I do think though that he has the size and athleticism to be a productive TE in the league. Anyway, the Martz system doesnt rely heavily on the TE.....the 2 TE's on the 99 Rams SB squad were Roland Williams and Jeff Robinson (combined 31 catches for the season).

Comment

I think we are set.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information