Shaun Rogers buying into Rods system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Rogers buying into Rods system

I gotta say, im expecting big things from shaun. When hes in there our run defense is 10x better. I really hope he embraces rods coaching style and plays like the probowler he can for the whole season.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/stories/i...640.xml&coll=1

this is great news he just needs to get healthy but having a DT tandem of Shaun and Redding with cody on the bench is amazing

Comment

Excuse me if I'm not too excited. I want to see him perform in the exhibition season before I believe any hype. They could be putting this stuff out to be able to trade him for good value. I have rarely ever heard a coach complain about a sure starter before the season starts.
      And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
        Excuse me if I'm not too excited. I want to see him perform in the exhibition season before I believe any hype. They could be putting this stuff out to be able to trade him for good value. I have rarely ever heard a coach complain about a sure starter before the season starts.
        Of course you would.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

there was also an interview with shaun and he said that there are no problems he's just focused on getting healthy the lions arent trading him its too big of a cap hit and he's too good of a player and they cant take that cap hit especially with them about to cut BMW and take that cap hit. All these trade rumors were nothing but rumors they will not agree to trade a player of his importance

Comment

This is very good news. Some people have forgotten what a force he can be.

Comment

Is Iamcanadian a lions fan, or is he just the biggest pessimist ever? Not that he has no reason to be a pessimist when it comes to the lions.

Comment

Shawn Rogers is a lazy, fat, out of shape pothead who will shut himself down by week 12 like every season.

Comment

Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                  Is Iamcanadian a lions fan, or is he just the biggest pessimist ever? Not that he has no reason to be a pessimist when it comes to the lions.
                  IAC has been a fan for a long long time, and therefore has witnessed so many years of front office malpractice and faillure as well as the complete disaster the lions have been on the field for some time now. Yeah he's a fan, but he's grown a bit... I guess you could say hopeless.

One of the most loyal fans of the Lions you'll ever find though...

(think I got it right)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Icon View Post
                    Shawn Rogers is a lazy, fat, out of shape pothead who will shut himself down by week 12 like every season.
                    rly and u have proof of this how Shaun rogers is a pot head becasue as far as im concerned the only drug test he failed was for a weight loss product and why do you say he's lazy i mean if that is your opinion far eonugh but explain your reasons and you also left out the fact that he was a force when healthy and arguably the best DT in the game

Comment

Originally posted by Icon View Post
                      Only season he didn't play at least 14 games was last season, and that was because of a suspension/surgery. So nice try.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life View Post
                        rly and u have proof of this how Shaun rogers is a pot head becasue as far as im concerned the only drug test he failed was for a weight loss product and why do you say he's lazy i mean if that is your opinion far eonugh but explain your reasons and you also left out the fact that he was a force when healthy and arguably the best DT in the game
                        oh c'mon, he's just new here and tries to make a name for himself...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I cant wait to see what our d-line looks like with white, Rogers, and REdding. Imagine if we draft Adams too, but id rather not.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            IAC has been a fan for a long long time, and therefore has witnessed so many years of front office malpractice and faillure as well as the complete disaster the lions have been on the field for some time now. Yeah he's a fan, but he's grown a bit... I guess you could say hopeless.

One of the most loyal fans of the Lions you'll ever find though...

(think I got it right)
                            It has just turned me into a realist who is not fooled by all the hype that teams put out to pump up their fans so their is no dropoff in ticket buyers. You hear this type of hype every year but show me the meat. Let's see how the season plays out before we get too gushy about Rogers and Millen being changed men. I'll believe it when I see it!!
                            And proud of it!!!

Comment

It's not hard to see what's going on here. There were a number of players whose attitudes were a problem. Every one the Lions felt they could part with from a talent standpoint, is gone. The two that the Lions felt were too talented to lose - Woody and Rogers - are being worked on.

Whoever called him a pothead, let's hear an explanation of why, or I'm going to ignore you. But he is way too talented to give up on. When he's on, he's a freak.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information