justin durant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justin durant

I heard hes a great fit for the cover 2 defense MLB position. I would definately be happy getting him in the 2nd or 3rd round. Heres a good read on him as well. This of course if we dont get Pwillie :)

http://www.daytondailynews.com/s/con...bigconweb.html

Originally posted by lionsfan81 View Post
    I heard hes a great fit for the cover 2 defense MLB position. I would definately be happy getting him in the 2nd or 3rd round. Heres a good read on him as well. This of course if we dont get Pwillie :)

http://www.daytondailynews.com/s/con...bigconweb.html
    Scott had us taking him in the 2nd in his last mock, and now has us taking him in the third in his mock that came out today.

Hmmm . . .
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

so if we take Durant in the 2/3rd - Taking adams in the first? who we taking in the otehr 2/3? McCauley/Weddle?

Comment

Id love (with the ATL trade)

1-Landry
        2a-Stanton
        2b-Alama-Francis
        3-Durant

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

im not so sure I want stanton or edwards, or really any QB this year.

my thoughts keep going to the next year would work for me. focus on D.

Comment

i would like stanton im a big fan of his and i truly believe he will be able to be a great player in this league.

Comment

after reading this, I hope we dont take him to be our PRIMARY MLB

Compares To: Michael Boulware, Seattle (safety) -- While Durant shows quickness on film, you also see how he struggles against bigger blockers … That makes him look like a better strong safety prospect, or, perhaps a Cover-2 weakside outside linebacker … He has the loose hips and coverage skills to handle one-on-one assignments against the pass … He shows very good range and closing speed, but despite impressive weight room figures, he fails to keep his shoulders square and struggles to disengage working at the line … Still, with his speed and read/react ability, he is worth a second day look for some team's secondary more than at middle linebacker.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information