Atlanta Personnel Executive Confirms Team's Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Personnel Executive Confirms Team's Interest

04/24...(1:45 pm)...Billy Devaney Sr. Personnel Executive for the Atlanta Falcons stated today on Sirius NFL Radio that the Falcons are indeed interested in moving up to the Lions pick at #2 if Calvin Johnson is passed-up by the Raiders...Devaney also stated that he would be shocked if S LaRon Landry was still available at the Falcons pick at #8...this confirms what I was told by a source and had posted in My 04/23 column.
    link

That is pretty big news. This is actual tangible proof of such interest, rather than the rumors and whispers that have existed.

beautiful, a trade down and if landry is gone, theres a reason to take PWillie

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

so we get to drop to #8, get extra 2nd rounders, maybe something next year as well? and get our MLB, pick up the DE in the 2nd, and be on to a great draft first day.

Comment

My dream scenario. I wonder if the trade would be announced while we're on the clock.. or if we'd wait and have ATL pick Patrick Willis at #8, and then do the trade...

Comment

If this trade goes down and Landry is off the board...hello Willis. Although id really like Landry

Comment

With the extra picks from this trade.. not to mention 4 Round Five picks.. I think we can get anybody in the draft that we want.
            Last edited by WMD; 04-25-2007, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              With the extra picks from this trade.. not to mention 4 Round Five picks.. I think we can get anybody in the draft that we want.
              Hell if we trade down like crazy we might be able to put up an all-rookie team.

Hey just something I was wonderinig... how's our kicker situation?
              (remember, I don't actually SEE nfl games) cause the guy we have in madden sucks.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Hansen is one of the best in the NFL. He is getting old though but he has but up ALOT of points for us.

Thanks to Gang Green for the SIG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpbXXPOgR2w

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information