Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeping Calvin Johnson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Keeping Calvin Johnson

    I still think filling holes with impact is the best priority for drafting but is anyone else on here not opposed to just keeping Calvin Johnson and not trading down. Hypothetically, we could still get McCauley or Harris in the second with either Justin Durant or Hughes in the third. CJ is such a gem i was just wondering if anyone else was sipping the CJ koolaid right now...

  • #2
    Ya, i think they need to take him if they cant find a suitable trade and then offer him to anyone who wants him and if they can get a blockbuster then pull the trigger if not, then keep him and have he a roy be sick together.

    Win - Win.

    fenikz

    "Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

    35-21

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
      Ya, i think they need to take him if they cant find a suitable trade and then offer him to anyone who wants him and if they can get a blockbuster then pull the trigger if not, then keep him and have he a roy be sick together.

      Win - Win.
      If TB won't give us a good deal, we should indeed draft him and Eli Manning their asses for disrespecting us. We'll ask for the world and unless they're willing to give us just that, they're gonna a bunch of CJ-less pirates. HA!

      I agree this is definately a win-win for us.

      And look! My fellow posters have pimped my green bars! I now have three! How 'bout that?

      Sig by Fenikz

      I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

      Comment


      • #4
        i hope we keep him

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mgoblue View Post
          i hope we keep him
          I never would have gathered that from your sig, haha.

          fenikz

          "Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

          35-21

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
            I never would have gathered that from your sig, haha.
            yeah it shows my love of Calvin and my hatred of that bust-to-be from south bend.

            Comment


            • #7
              Brady Quinn will not be a bust, and I also want CJ if we cant trade down.

              Comment


              • #8
                quinn equals harrington but worse Quinn is already hated by most lions fan and he didnt even have to be a bust for that to happen

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by detroit4life View Post
                  quinn equals harrington but worse Quinn is already hated by most lions fan and he didnt even have to be a bust for that to happen
                  Wow. That would be the single dumbest thing I've ever seen you post d4l.

                  Sig by Fenikz

                  I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    Wow. That would be the single dumbest thing I've ever seen you post d4l.
                    haha its true IMO most football fans im michigan hate Quinn already because he played for ND yea it probably didnt make much sense

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The more I think about it, the more I'm liking keeping Calvin Johnson. I can see All-Talk Millen (ATM), being scared off by taking yet another WR in the top 10, but when 2 of them were busts, you still haven't filled the position, have you?

                      CJesus (great name!), Roy, Furrey (Great White Hope) and Shaun McDonald/Marcus Robinson is one of the better WR corps in the league.

                      I'm still foolish enough to believe in Orlovsky and besides, Chad Henne will be available next year :)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by homrbush View Post
                        The more I think about it, the more I'm liking keeping Calvin Johnson. I can see All-Talk Millen (ATM), being scared off by taking yet another WR in the top 10, but when 2 of them were busts, you still haven't filled the position, have you?

                        CJesus (great name!), Roy, Furrey (Great White Hope) and Shaun McDonald/Marcus Robinson is one of the better WR corps in the league.

                        I'm still foolish enough to believe in Orlovsky and besides, Chad Henne will be available next year :)
                        Marc Bulger will be our starting QB next year. ;)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          NO to both henne and bulger lets get andre woodson

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Let's be honest we'll probably be in a position to choose whichever QB we want Woodson Brohm Henne Brennen, pretty much any 08 QB.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by homrbush View Post
                              The more I think about it, the more I'm liking keeping Calvin Johnson. I can see All-Talk Millen (ATM), being scared off by taking yet another WR in the top 10, but when 2 of them were busts, you still haven't filled the position, have you?

                              CJesus (great name!), Roy, Furrey (Great White Hope) and Shaun McDonald/Marcus Robinson is one of the better WR corps in the league.

                              I'm still foolish enough to believe in Orlovsky and besides, Chad Henne will be available next year :)
                              chad? lol.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information