Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deal with Bucs? According to Kowalski . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal with Bucs? According to Kowalski . . .

http://blog.mlive.com/lionsinsider/2...involve_b.html

#2 for #4, a second rounder, and Brian Kelly?

Hmm . . . that would be pretty nice . . .
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

I liked the Rice rumour better, this one is absolute horsehonky. <---nice one Scotty D :)

Kelly is absolutely worthless so if I was a Lions fan I wouldn't be too happy either.....
    Last edited by etk; 04-27-2007, 05:27 PM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

This would beat the Mike Williams blunder if it is completed. Brian Kelly? WTF? are you serious... He is trash... F Tampa Bay. Don't give them CJ for a couple of high bust picks and mediocre veterans. Tampa afterall is still in the NFC too.

Comment

please just keep CJ, Millen.

Comment

Originally posted by mgoblue View Post
          Just keep CJ Millen
          He ought to take him and hold him for ransom.

What's the worst thing that could happen? We end up with the best player in the draft? Ouch, that hurts! lol
          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

One of the ESPN guys said it best, hold him, unless you get some deal that would be dumb not to do.

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
              One of the ESPN guys said it best, hold him, unless you get some deal that would be dumb not to do.
              I think that is precisely what Millen will do. He shouldn't be afraid of making a bold draft pick, lol. And this one would be his smartest pick yet.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

I heard there were two deals. Two second rounders, or one second rounder and Brian Kelly. I would take either.

Comment

http://nfl.com/draft/features/blog

Post 3500, yay!

Detroit will take CJ, BOO

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Your just a scared GB fan!!

Comment

How old is Brian Kelly? 33?

That's why I don't buy this deal. Millen is nearly obsessed with avoiding old players except in post-June cut type of deals.

Comment

This is an alright deal. Brian Kelly is holding out from the OTAs which must be why TB wants to trade him. He missed most of last year with an injury, but he's a decent corner who started opposite barber and has plenty of experience in the cover 2. From 2002-2005 he had 17 INT and 47 PD. I thought he was somewhat old as well, but he's 31. This would pretty much allow us to plug other holes on day 1.
                        Last edited by Bootland27; 04-27-2007, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          He ought to take him and hold him for ransom.

What's the worst thing that could happen? We end up with the best player in the draft? Ouch, that hurts! lol
                          Haha. Same thing that happened to us (the Saints) last year. The Titans and Jets offers were laughable.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                            Haha. Same thing that happened to us (the Saints) last year. The Titans and Jets offers were laughable.
                            Your posts just aren't the same without the Belladonna sig......

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I would cry if this trade happened, the sad part is i wouldnt be surpried

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information