The future of the Lions' DLine...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
    So why move him if he's going to play DE? Our DLine is solid we just have to worry about locking up Redding long term.
    Locking up Redding is the problem.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I don't want to lock up Redding. I'd rather have him play on that 1 year deal which would keep him motivated becuase if he doesn't perform he won't get paid next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
        I don't want to lock up Redding. I'd rather have him play on that 1 year deal which would keep him motivated becuase if he doesn't perform he won't get paid next year.
        I agree, but we'll have to sign him at some point.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by dreadedluck View Post

Redding will get a longterm deal I THINK and his one above average season (last year) will get him over paid. Just like Backus did.

Detroit Lions rebuilding since 1957!
          At least another fan who sees the reality. Millen can only keep his star players by overpaying them. Does anybody really think these guys who had to be franchised wouldn't prefer to be on a franchise that has some hope of winning. The fans may continue to believe but the players know the reality of their situation as do their agents. they know that they can squeeze money out of Millen who doesn't have the luxury to accept defeat. If he traded Redding, the 3 wins from last year would look good and I doubt even Millen can survive another absolutely rotten season.
          Redding will be way overpaid, get used to it, that's the way it is under Millen.
          And proud of it!!!

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information