Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the word on Calvin Johnson's Contract

hope they get the **** done asap

Here's the word on Calvin Johnson's contract.

Every single year since Millen has been GM, the rookies sign their contracts in the 2-3 days before camp.

Sometimes the top pick signs and gets in camp for the first day, sometimes he misses the first day or two.

No one holds out past the first weekend.

Expect the same this year.

Comment

Originally posted by LionSmack View Post
      Here's the word on Calvin Johnson's contract.

Every single year since Millen has been GM, the rookies sign their contracts in the 2-3 days before camp.

Sometimes the top pick signs and gets in camp for the first day, sometimes he misses the first day or two.

No one holds out past the first weekend.

Expect the same this year.
      the real question is: how much will he be paid? Rogers-like?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Probably right between what Mario Williams and Reggie Bush got last year.

Comment

yea we're going to have to pay right around what bush got which i believe was higher then what Mario got

Comment

how many years does roy williams have left on his?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I think Roy has 2 years left on his rookie contract...

Comment

its going to be interesting if we'll be able to resign him. Are we going to be willing to give up number one money to both CJ and roy? Because we wont be able to resign roy without giving him a good amount of money. He could leave either way depending on where the team is at but i think that if he and CJ are clicking and the team makes steps we could hold on to him. If not i think its a sure thing he walks

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life View Post
                  its going to be interesting if we'll be able to resign him. Are we going to be willing to give up number one money to both CJ and roy? Because we wont be able to resign roy without giving him a good amount of money. He could leave either way depending on where the team is at but i think that if he and CJ are clicking and the team makes steps we could hold on to him. If not i think its a sure thing he walks
                  well we should be able too... Colts have Harrisson and Wayne, both are on substantial contracts.
                  One of the two (my money's on Roy Williams) will be the number two in two years.

CJ will get payed big... So will Roy but I think he'll play #2 pretty soon if CJ devellops as i think/hope he will... A lot can happen in two years.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

I'm not really worried about it......FRANCHISE TAG!!!

Comment

yea we're going to have to pay right around what bush got which i believe was higher then what Mario got
                      Mario got 6 years, $54 million, $26.5 guaranteed
                      Reggie got 6 years, $52.5 million, $26.5 guaranteed

For Calvin, I'd guess:

6 years, $55 million, $27 million guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                        Mario got 6 years, $54 million, $26.5 guaranteed
                        Reggie got 6 years, $52.5 million, $26.5 guaranteed

For Calvin, I'd guess:

6 years, $55 million, $27 million guaranteed
                        wow. that'd mean he averages about... 9 million dollars a year.

I am so gonna cut and re-sign him in Madden.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                          wow. that'd mean he averages about... 9 million dollars a year.

I am so gonna cut and re-sign him in Madden.
                          if you cut him then your gonna be hit with a huge cap penealties...do you turn that off cxuz if you dont then you shouldnt cut him

Comment

if you cut him then your gonna be hit with a huge cap penealties...do you turn that off cxuz if you dont then you shouldnt cut him
                            you just go to team info and press 'delete cap penalties' hurts your prestige a bit, but saves you shiploads of cap.

I refuse to pay a single player more than 5 million. Once had a franchise in which no guy was payed more than 3, and the only reason he got 3 was because he was a cornerback who I couldn't move anywhere so that he would suck, ended up paying him as a 99 ovr. FS.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                              you just go to team info and press 'delete cap penalties' hurts your prestige a bit, but saves you shiploads of cap.

I refuse to pay a single player more than 5 million. Once had a franchise in which no guy was payed more than 3, and the only reason he got 3 was because he was a cornerback who I couldn't move anywhere so that he would suck, ended up paying him as a 99 ovr. FS.
                              haha doesnt that take a little fun out of the game?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information