Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Championship - ny10804 VS. drowe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    The Bad Touch
    JF4
    GB12
    neko4
    Bostons Crushinators
    Prince's Party
    Off Constantly
    Jackalope

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
      Well, let's just make sure everyone makes it... because a certain someone has the exclusive rights to LDT if the draft goes down...
      He's not that good...:(

      Hitman D

      "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

      Comment


      • #63
        My new take: 8 is MORE than enough!

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
          Well, let's just make sure everyone makes it... because a certain someone has the exclusive rights to LDT if the draft goes down...
          I'm almost certain that isn't the final order. As in if someone new joins they mix it up again.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Boston View Post
            He's not that good...:(
            Yes, and parfaits aren't that delicious.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
              My new take: 8 is MORE than enough!
              easier to say when you #1


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                Yes, and parfaits aren't that delicious.
                Boo parfaits.

                Hitman D

                "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  I'm almost certain that isn't the final order. As in if someone new joins they mix it up again.
                  I hope so, I don't want the last pick.

                  Sig thanks to mockalicious

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    easier to say when you #1
                    True that, #6.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I've forgotten all about last year. I really don't remember very clearly who did well, and who did bad. Oh well, who needs prior knowledge.

                      Hitman D

                      "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Boston View Post
                        Boo parfaits.
                        Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Parfaits are delicious.

                        Parfaits may probably be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                          Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Parfaits are delicious.

                          Parfaits may probably be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet!
                          Ive never knew anyone to sugest parfait



                          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                            Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Parfaits are delicious.

                            Parfaits may probably be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet!
                            How can you type so well, or at all, for that matter?

                            Hitman D

                            "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                              Ive never knew anyone to sugest parfait



                              Join me?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Well we seem to be in an interesting situation. It looks like I waited too long to change any settings. It says "You cannot edit any league settings while in the draft state." even though the draft is 20 minutes away.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information