Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Championship - ny10804 VS. drowe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Championship - ny10804 VS. drowe

    As I have mentioned a bit in other threads, I'm making a fantasy league for Packer fans on NFLDC. It's only going to be 10 teams, so sorry but not everyone can join. I've made a list of guys that I'm looking for to join. If you are on the list please post in here to let me know if you want to participate or not. If you are not on the list but would like to be in on this post in here. Since I don't expect all of them to be in, there should be some open spots.

    GB12-IN
    Moses-OUT
    princefielder28-IN
    Twiddler-?
    Vince Lombardi-OUT
    ny10804-IN
    drowe-IN
    JF4-IN
    Boston-IN
    jackalope-IN


    The draft won't be until August sometime, but I thought it'd help to put this out in advance.


    Interested
    umphrey
    someone447
    neko4
    Packattack4
    The Legend
    Last edited by GB12; 07-25-2007, 10:12 PM.

  • #2
    Good idea, i'm in.

    stephenson86

    Comment


    • #3
      well im too busy anyway



      Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

      Comment


      • #4
        There's always next year.

        stephenson86

        Comment


        • #5
          sign me up


          Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm definitely up for it. Do you know what site you're gonna use?

            Sig thanks to mockalicious

            Comment


            • #7
              ne room for 1 more?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                I'm definitely up for it. Do you know what site you're gonna use?
                I haven't made it yet so it could be changed, but probably just yahoo.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'd jump on a spot if someone dropped out

                  Thanks to BK for the sig

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yeah, why not.

                    Hitman D

                    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      well im too busy anyway
                      If a spot opens, i could take it



                      Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Any Spots Left?>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          I haven't made it yet so it could be changed, but probably just yahoo.
                          I don't care much for the yahoo league, I guess I'd be down though. Hell, what's one more league!

                          ESPN actually looks pretty good this year, as they've added a ton of new features to their free league. I've got another league I'm doing on NFL.com, so we'll see how that goes. They used to be pretty good but I haven't done one there in a few years. I've also heard good things about the CBSsportsline league.
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                            I don't care much for the yahoo league, I guess I'd be down though. Hell, what's one more league!

                            ESPN actually looks pretty good this year, as they've added a ton of new features to their free league. I've got another league I'm doing on NFL.com, so we'll see how that goes. They used to be pretty good but I haven't done one there in a few years. I've also heard good things about the CBSsportsline league.
                            Yeah, I'm not a fan of Yahoo, but all the other leagues are through that so I might as well stay with that. I used nfl.com for some last year. That wasn't bad. Like I said, it's not set up yet, so we'll see where it ends up.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yahoo is best for me.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information