• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
    This secondary is pathetic.
    Ain't no doubt about it.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I'm watching the game but didn't watch last week. I may be off here but it looks like we have the QB we needed for the last 5 years but lost the great defense we had then.

P.S. Take 26 out

Comment

• Indeed. Nice call by Bielema, and really nice connection on the pass. I'm liking Tolzien at QB a lot.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
          Indeed. Nice call by Bielema, and really nice connection on the pass. I'm liking Tolzien at QB a lot.
          Anyone over Scheer was an improvement. I wish they'd run Clay more though. The more carries he gets the better he becomes during a game.

Originally posted by Niners_2152 View Post
          I'm watching the game but didn't watch last week. I may be off here but it looks like we have the QB we needed for the last 5 years but lost the great defense we had then.

P.S. Take 26 out
          They just need someone like Bollinger or even Stocco. Just manage the game, hit the open receiver, and hand the ball off.

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
            Anyone over Scheer was an improvement. I wish they'd run Clay more though. The more carries he gets the better he becomes during a game.
            and the less time a bad defense is on the field?

Man, Tolzein is taking shot after shot and still manages to put it where it needs to be.

Comment

• They needed a score there. They had the momentum at half then marched down the field and stalled. If Bucky is going to come back they need a stop here. Hopefully they practiced tackling at halftime....

Comment

• What an idot Brinkly is. He could've easily just pushed the WR out of bounds but instead deceides to try to make a tackle and gets called for face mask which keeps the Bulldogs drive alive.

Comment

• BIG turnover there after that huge run by Fresno State. Unfortunately the Badgers just cannot run the ball today.

Comment

• Man our CBs suck. Brinkley gets beat for a 1st down after the Badgers had them pinned down inside thier Fresno's own 5 yard line. Time is just ticking down and the Badgers are going to need to come up with a stop or turnover again or this game is over.

Comment

• Brinkley burned again. Adjustments anyone???

Comment

• Bucky catches a break on the missed FG. A TD and a defensive stop = a win. Can they do it??

Comment

• 72 yard TD for John Clay!!!!! Badgers take the lead with 5:45 left in the game. 24-21 Bucky

Comment

• Wow why change up your playcalling now??? 4th and 3 and the Badgers have to punt. Fresno State is going to get good field position with 1:30 left in the game. The Badgers defense is going to have to come up huge here.

Comment

• Kneel down? Has Bielema been watching his defense?

Comment

• 2nd OT now. Go figure, the Badgers secondary can't keep Fresno State out of the endzone. Thats 4 passing TDs for the game for the Bulldogs.

Ironically though to start the 2nd OT, the Badgers pick off an underthrown pass in the endzone. Bucky just needs to score to win now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information