No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Badgers Football Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badgers win in double OT on a FG. A big comeback and a big win for the program.

Comment

• John Clay is an all around dissapointment to me.. Big guy, solid build, decent speed but? What is it that is holding him back? Work ethic? Discipline? ughhh

Comment

• From what I've heard he has a poor work ethic and he's not very intelligent. I'm pretty sure the coaches still haven't opened him up to the entire playbook, which is a little pathetic considering he's in his 3rd year at Wisconsin.

It pains me to say that I think he's actually getting worse. He's put on more weight, and now seems like he has lost any explosiveness he showed last year. While he did show decent speed last week on the long run, I still feel he has lost a lot of acceleration and it takes him forever to hit holes. To top it off, he couldn't hold onto the ball today. Woof.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
          From what I've heard he has a poor work ethic and he's not very intelligent. I'm pretty sure the coaches still haven't opened him up to the entire playbook, which is a little pathetic considering he's in his 3rd year at Wisconsin.

It pains me to say that I think he's actually getting worse. He's put on more weight, and now seems like he has lost any explosiveness he showed last year. While he did show decent speed last week on the long run, I still feel he has lost a lot of acceleration and it takes him forever to hit holes. To top it off, he couldn't hold onto the ball today. Woof.

yup, yup, and umm yup. I agree with all that... Looks slow hitting the holes, when he talks he seems a bit out there, and he looks heavier (not stronger) than he was last year.

It's a shame too, because when I was a senior our team played his in the playoffs and ALLL the talk was how big of a star this kid was going to be.

Comment

• Do the Badgers pull this one out today?

I think they either get off to a fast start and win a close battle. Or they get absolutely trounced by a solid Michigan State team.

Comment

• So far so good for the Badgers

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• So far so good 21-7 at halftime lets hope they keep it up.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Seriously though, Tolzien's been damn good so far. MUCH better than expected. Looks like Bielema made the right decision.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• In this game I've drawn an interesting parallel between the Badgers not having a good secondary and Michigan picking up lots of 3rd down conversions.
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                      In this game I've drawn an interesting parallel between the Badgers not having a good secondary and Michigan picking up lots of 3rd down conversions.
                      I wouldn't say they don't have a "good" secondary, but rather just young. Aren't a couple of their corners only freshman? But yes, when Forcier starts out something like 14-16, they definitely need to make adjustments.

If the Badgers don't beat themselves (Garret Graham and the def. TD), they should pull away from this Michigan team.

I was watching TWC Round Table the other night, and this one guys says John Clay is a slower Ron Dayne...Is that possible? He does look a bit slow hitting the holes though. Hmm.

Comment

• Clay is the type of guy who gets better with the more carries he gets. Obviously he's more suited to run north/south but he's also carring it at 5.1 ypc for the season.

Comment

• So after the Badgers completely shalacked Hawaii, I am pretty stoked for their bowl game against Miami. Hopefully last years loss (A** whooping) to FSU motivates them to take it to the Canes.

By the way, the Badgers time of possession last night was insane. 70-80 yard drive after 70-80 yard drive. Nice win and vacation to Hawaii.

Comment

• I'm excited to see the matchup against the U

Comment

• Damn you Garrett Grahm! I mean honestly...

Comment

• JJ Watt and O'Brien Schofield are so awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information