No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Badgers Football Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said it for a while now watch out for Jonathan Casillas at linebacker, he is super fast. While his size doesn't translate well to the NFL he is good for the NCAA.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

I agree... their defense will be stout overall

Comment

I really don't see the Badgers losing... Michigan is scary but the Badgers should be able to beat them...

Comment

I'm sure you guys might have seen this already, but Donovan was named the starting QB. I still think he's going to be on a pretty short leash and wouldn't be surprised if Evridge sees his fair share of time.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
            I'm sure you guys might have seen this already, but Donovan was named the starting QB. I still think he's going to be on a pretty short leash and wouldn't be surprised if Evridge sees his fair share of time.
            I would. I expect Donovan to start the whole season.

Comment

wow the season is almost here.. I'm soooo pumped

Comment

I'll be going to every home game this year. I just got a job as a vendor.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                  I'll be going to every home game this year. I just got a job as a vendor.
                  nice dude! I'm super jealous, first game is Saturday already!

Comment

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                    nice dude! I'm super jealous, first game is Saturday already!
                    Yeah, I just got the call telling me I got the job and to show up Saturday. I won't be able to watch the games real well though so I think I might tape them.

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                      Yeah, I just got the call telling me I got the job and to show up Saturday. I won't be able to watch the games real well though so I think I might tape them.
                      Yeah, I'm not so sure I'd enjoy that job too much. It's cool that you get to be in the stadium, but really you won't see much of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        Yeah, I'm not so sure I'd enjoy that job too much. It's cool that you get to be in the stadium, but really you won't see much of the game.
                        I'm a little disappointed I won't be spending Saturdays watching football, but I could use the money. I stop vending at the start of the 4th too, so I'll get to see that pretty well. Also, I'm payed completely by commissions, so if I want to stop and watch the game some, I can't really get in trouble.

Comment

My god i'm getting pumped. Just starting school this year in Mad-Town and I will get to go to my first badger football games ever. Saturday is not coming soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by mittelstaedt2007 View Post
                            My god i'm getting pumped. Just starting school this year in Mad-Town and I will get to go to my first badger football games ever. Saturday is not coming soon enough.
                            sounds like you'll have a blast :p

Comment

Originally posted by mittelstaedt2007 View Post
                              I wish I could be experiencing that too, but I didn't get good enough grades in high school

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love you, tomorrow.. it's only a day away!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information