Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
      Ouch. I'm sorry about that.
      They still won though so it's all good

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

After a week in the top five we are right back where we started at #7.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          After a week in the top five we are right back where we started at #7.
          That's alright atleast we got the win......

Comment

PJ Hill 22 yards, 7-0 Badgers!

Comment

This is embarassing. Why is this even a game. 7-7 10:00 min. left in the second quarter against a 1-AA team. Badgers should have dropped to about 15 after the unlv game and should drop out after this game.

Comment

Originally posted by usmc0106 View Post
                This is embarassing. Why is this even a game. 7-7 10:00 min. left in the second quarter against a 1-AA team. Badgers should have dropped to about 15 after the unlv game and should drop out after this game.
                ok????? Wait until the second half.....majority of I-AA teams stick around like this in the first half and just get destroyed in the 2nd half

Comment

PJ Hill, 5 TDs!

Comment

Are we really giving up 31 points to the Citadel? Wasn't our defense supposed to be good this year?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

45-31 seems like we let them score a lot of points, i dont have thebigten network so i didnt get to watch the game but off to 3-0 start awsome!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

well honestly I think The Citadel is a better team than people probably give them credit for but yeah 31 points is too much. It's alright a win is a win.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

I love the badgers but face the facts. You guys cant be serious your satisfied with this team? Quit making excuses and just admitt that they were super over rated. Just look at what Hawaii did to UNLV. Like 49 to 14 or something like that. And it drives me nuts when I hear people compare citadel to App. State or say they are good. I really hope the badgers go undefeated, I still think they can but theres no way they should be as high as they are in the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by usmc0106 View Post
                            I love the badgers but face the facts. You guys cant be serious your satisfied with this team? Quit making excuses and just admitt that they were super over rated. Just look at what Hawaii did to UNLV. Like 49 to 14 or something like that. And it drives me nuts when I hear people compare citadel to App. State or say they are good. I really hope the badgers go undefeated, I still think they can but theres no way they should be as high as they are in the polls.
                            They are definitely not "super overated". We don't blow out opponents, so what. That's not what we ever do, look back the last couple years even. If a team wants to go into a shootout we can, if they want a defensive battle we can do that to. I'm not saying that letting the other team dictate the pace is the best thing, but we can adjust very well and beat them at their own game. I can understand not moving us up, but I don't think a 14 point victory is a good reason to drop two spots.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              They are definitely not "super overated". We don't blow out opponents, so what. That's not what we ever do, look back the last couple years even. If a team wants to go into a shootout we can, if they want a defensive battle we can do that to. I'm not saying that letting the other team dictate the pace is the best thing, but we can adjust very well and beat them at their own game. I can understand not moving us up, but I don't think a 14 point victory is a good reason to drop two spots.
                              It wasn't because we ONLY won by 14 points, it was because we are supposed to have one of the top Ds in the nation and we gave up 30+ points to a team nowhere near our talent level.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Like I said The Citadel is much better than they are given credit for.. their only other loss is to Appalachian State if I'm not mistaken

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information